Jhonni Blaze Missing Update: Reappears & Makes Video pg.18- On Breakfast Club

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It's too much misinformation about this situation going on about her. The only one who can kill all of this noise is her to let everyone know she's fine. And I'm hoping she's fine and just taking a break from social media.

Last edited:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
It's too misinformation about this situation going on about her. The only one who can kill all of this noise is her to let everyone know she's fine. And I'm hoping she's fine and just taking a break from social media.
She did she went live. It in the above post.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Long story short, her momma ain’t shyt and is suing her, and her granny died in June. Social media is what sent her over the edge. She said she didn’t call nobody because she didn’t want to be found, but she didn’t think that her disappearance would bring even more attention to her and that’s clearly not what she wanted. I hope she takes care of her mental health from now on.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Told y’all this trash attention seeking bytch was just trolling cause Mercedes Moore was getting so much love, especially from Drake, whom she also used to fukk.

bytch is nuts
bruh she said she cured cancer with black seed oil:mjtf::gucci::russ:. yall brehs were right on the money

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
2021 hide and seek champ
womens-tag-team-championship-wwe.gif