JEZUS CHRIST....Rocis' ASS is ****ED UP

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
I could care less about Rocsi, but there's something strange about people safely sitting behind their computers judging every flaw in an average person they can find..i doubt supermodels make up the demographic in this thread...

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
this is what happens when skinny girls try to get "thick" just from eating and not excercising....ive seen it before :gag:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I could care less about Rocsi, but there's something strange about people safely sitting behind their computers judging every flaw in an average person they can find..i doubt supermodels make up the demographic in this thread...

:shaq2:Sit yo ass down somewhere....

Clearly u ain't built for the internet.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
If you've seen the pics of women people have posted on here as people they've fukked/dated/etc., you'll immediately realize most of what is said about other people is bullshiit.

Dudes would be all up on Rocsi IRL, no doubt, no matter how much they don't consider her to be a dime. :pachaha: Ass is nasty tho

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
2ds2236xq5oj8.jpg

LOL @ this thread.....y'all had me thinkin' the bytch had a Kesha type ass or something

Mind you, she clearly has some flaws.....but lol @ these cats goin' in. Most of y'all know damn well you'd hit