Jews are still hunting for the last surviving nazis

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tell the jews they shouldn't be mad at Nazi's because they were ordered to slaughter them by Hitler
Why? The nazi way of thinking came after desperate measures and propaganda, slavery is a different story.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Why? The nazi way of thinking came after desperate measures and propaganda, slavery is a different story.
That doesn't make the shyt they did right or morally correct. You are talking on the terms of legality in their society. A German would not have been arrested for inhumane actions towards a Jewish person, making their actions legal then. Nazi's shouldn't get a pass nor should Slave owners. This so called "constitution" that people love to bring up and fight for does say all men are created equal. Slavery was unconstitutional off the rip.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Btw Im sure if black people wanted to they could get together and find old slave owners but you have to realize that slavery was legal at a point in US history so the slave owners really did nothing wrong.

Nope. People who did grimy shyt under Nazi laws tried that ''bu-bu-but it was the law''. They were only following validly enacted laws right?

Guess what they were told....

Those laws were so morally reprehensible that they were not law. Any enforcement of Nazi laws was a breach of natural law and could lead to prosecutions and convictions. The reasoning was that strong moral reasons to disobey the law can outweigh the morality of fidelity. Where law is immoral it loses its legitimacy and provides strong reasons for not enforcing it.

They brought the ''natural law'' argument for their ass :dead:

So don't be so smug young bwoy. It's not as cut and dry as you think. Talmbout slave owners didn't do anything wrong.

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why my lawyer a jew...

This nikkaz really persistant and neva give up...

My docta a jew too, just in case...

Im bankin' holla at me nikkaz, ''if you find a 50 or a 20 in my pocket Im p*ssy nikka only 100s''

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meanwhile white people who enslaved us walk around free and have paid no reparations :mjpls:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Hunt for last surviving Nazi war criminals launched in Germany | Toronto Star

its funny how no one says but but it was 70 years ago, nah these nikkas are never given up

but yet blacks are supposed to forget how they were just allowed to drink outta the same fountain just 50 years ago?

btw i give jewish folks props for going after these last nazis, mossad agents pulling that plug in the nursing home, thought you got away didnt you nugga :heh:
The difference between the Jew and the American Negro is that Jews have pride and dignity. The American Negro just wants the CACs to love and accept him even though the CAC is his sworn enemy. The Jews know who their enemies are and treat them as such. The Jews also know their history.

Last edited:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
thread brings up a good point, not sure why there hasn't been an organization founded solely to find and prosecute all those dudes who got away with racial murders/rapes/other acts of terrorism back in the day

They would've been handled in the same clandestine manner much like what they did to the Panthers. They've already ingratiated themselves with the NAACP and neutered them into a boot-lickin' apologist group; They don't wanna name names of dead racists and :piss: on graves like I would want to see. Just the thought of seeing their family's squirm and whine about the truth of their family tree would be a win for me :pachaha:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
There were no laws that said "kill Jews" they were taken away and killed in camps. Rights from Jews were taken away like slaves yes, but as far as publishing a law that said that it was ok to kill Jews, nope never happened. Remember America was built on slavery, Germany wasn't. Africans were used to having no rights in America, Jews weren't used to that treatment until anti semitism propaganda spreader after the First World War. Many Jews actually served in the First World War.

Africans were in the colonies as citizens before slavery was adopted by the rich land owning whites.