Jews are still hunting for the last surviving nazis

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Is it really?

Slave=something you owned

If you own something then generally it's looked at as not a human but an item, of course there'd be no law that said you couldn't kill/torture slaves.

Dumb ass nikka

Are there truly any rules of war? Victor get's the spoils and make the history books.

They were in the military, they were simply following orders.

Go fukk yourself soundly.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I didn't say Jews didn't work, I said "work makes freedom" if you can't get past that part of my argument then I'm not even going to respond to you anymore.

And slavery isn't exclusive to plantations.

And no, I said Jews weren't used to persecution in Germany. When's the last time Jews were persecuted in Germany before WW2? You're twisting my words around.
so you believed the signs when they said "work makes freedom", yet the occupants worked and were not granted any freedom.
Hep-Hep riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jews are a nation, one with thousands of years of history, and one that was one of the first in europe to begin recording their own history. just because some of them were also German doesn't mean they didn't identify with the persecution of those in other places, during and before their own time. much of jewish tradition has been predicated for centuries on acknowledging their own suffering.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I make a point of telling folks WW2 is meaningless in the overall scheme of world history and also that Hitler was a khazar himself...IM sick of these fakkits always trying to push there agendas about this war in your face as if the world didn't exist for 5000 yrs before it...I don't care about ur plight or war or ur Ukrainian relatives who moved to Palestine after the war...

Daps
Reppin
St louis
fukk those counterfeit semites......
crackers quick to tell us to get over it.
2dkbc0p.gif

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I make a point of telling folks WW2 is meaningless in the overall scheme of world history and also that Hitler was a khazar himself...IM sick of these fakkits always trying to push there agendas about this war in your face as if the world didn't exist for 5000 yrs before it...I don't care about ur plight or war or ur Ukrainian relatives who moved to Palestine after the war...
nikka wtf are you talking about :snoop:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like an unhealthy place to get motivation. But who am i to tell somone how to think :ohhh:do u then..
It is, that's why a lot of blacks need to move out of America. It's not healthy to carry that much anger on their shoulders.