Jews are still hunting for the last surviving nazis

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Btw Im sure if black people wanted to they could get together and find old slave owners but you have to realize that slavery was legal at a point in US history so the slave owners really did nothing wrong.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:usure:

lots of times it's an open secret. 1 thing the Jews have is that they have their own nation to transport enemies to to make them face justice. :whistle:

Until then, keep hoping for any kind of major justice to be served if you're black. :mjpls:

you gonna :usure: me for not knowing about one 60 mins report? :why:

as for your other point, i agree, it's a great reason for israel's existence. wildly unfortunate and disgraceful that the government of the country that african americans are from doesn't care about its own people.

concise

Veteran
Daps
you gonna :usure: me for not knowing about one 60 mins report? :why:

as for your other point, i agree, it's a great reason for israel's existence. wildly unfortunate and disgraceful that the government of the country that african americans are from doesn't care about its own people.

nah, that's just one story out of many, all with the same theme of known perpetrators, looks of :mjpls: everywhere, and things just continuing as normal. I could also have posted a couple thousand lynching pics, but videos have sound and moving images and alla dat ... :manny:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
nah, that's just one story out of many, all with the same theme of known perpetrators, looks of :mjpls: everywhere, and things just continuing as normal. I could also have posted a couple thousand lynching pics, but videos have sound and moving images and alla dat ... :manny:
well obviously the "theme" you mentioned is a constant. i'm saying there shoulda been a black simon weisenthal-esque organization is all.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nazi soldiers just following orders technically "did nothing wrong" either :troll:
There were no laws that said "kill Jews" they were taken away and killed in camps. Rights from Jews were taken away like slaves yes, but as far as publishing a law that said that it was ok to kill Jews, nope never happened. Remember America was built on slavery, Germany wasn't. Africans were used to having no rights in America, Jews weren't used to that treatment until anti semitism propaganda spreader after the First World War. Many Jews actually served in the First World War.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ughhhhh that trip to berlin really did come in handy in other ways than just helping me with my German. Now I'm shytting on nikkas back in an America. Let this young 6'3 light skinned nikka educate your bytch ass.

concise

Veteran
Daps
well obviously the "theme" you mentioned is a constant. i'm saying there shoulda been a black simon weisenthal-esque organization is all.

With no Mossad equivalent/muscle, it's just a guy with a voice talking.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
There were no laws that said "kill Jews" they were taken away and killed in camps. Rights from Jews were taken away like slaves yes, but as far as publishing a law that said that it was ok to kill Jews, nope never happened. Remember America was built on slavery, Germany wasn't. Africans were used to having no rights in America, Jews weren't used to that treatment until anti semitism propaganda spreader after the First World War. Many Jews actually served in the First World War.
:comeon: the reason jews so passively went into and stayed in the ghettos of germany was because they were willing to accept confinement within cities they already lived in compared to the awful shyt that had been happening to them for centuries. you think they wanted a country just because? you think so many israeli leaders let their fear drive them to treat their semitic brethren like shyt because they're just bullies? the holocaust was the last straw for a nation that had gotten abused all over europe and the near east since roman times breh. the christian messiah was first a jewish religious leader who was one of thousands killed by the roman government. they had stretches of peace throughout, yes, much like jews in america do today, but just because shyt was relatively calm at the beginning of the 20th century doesn't mean they weren't used to the treatment. when they say "never again", that's exactly what they mean. it happened so many times so consistently that they won't let it happen ever again.

saying there were no laws that said "kill jews", yet officially sanctioned concentration camps that were built to kill jews is like saying jim crow laws didn't say "treat black people like shyt", just "treat them differently"
With no Mossad equivalent/muscle, it's just a guy with a voice talking.
just kinda striking that no concerted wing of the civil rights movement focused on forcing the US govt's hand on the matter, the way that integration of schools, public facilities, and so forth were emphasized. might have been the losses cut by a civil disobedience movement.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps

There was no law that said kill/torture your slaves either :manny:

Stupid argument.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna quote all that because I'm on mobile, but if you look at concentration camps on the gates some say "arbeit macht frei" translating to "work makes freedom" basically. They weren't looked at as death camps but rather work camps.

As for the history of Jews being persecuted of course there's a history of it, but how relevant is that argument to this thread? It's not at all, he asked why didn't we search for all of those slave owners and such. I'm not trying to take it wayyyyy back when my friend.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Not gonna quote all that because I'm on mobile, but if you look at concentration camps on the gates some say "arbeit macht frei" translating to "work makes freedom" basically. They weren't looked at as death camps but rather work camps.

As for the history of Jews being persecuted of course there's a history of it, but how relevant is that argument to this thread? It's not at all, he asked why didn't we search for all of those slave owners and such. I'm not trying to take it wayyyyy back when my friend.
so jews didnt work in those camps? how many were set free? :lupe: and those signs were put their by the nazis, i'm sure we can trust them completely then.

"they weren't looked at as death camps" :heh: and plantations were just farms with workers that had no other options, right?

the history is relevant because you're saying black americans were used to persecution, and jews weren't, which the history clearly refutes.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was no law that said kill/torture your slaves either :manny:

Stupid argument.
Is it really?

Slave=something you owned

If you own something then generally it's looked at as not a human but an item, of course there'd be no law that said you couldn't kill/torture slaves.

Dumb ass nikka

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't say Jews didn't work, I said "work makes freedom" if you can't get past that part of my argument then I'm not even going to respond to you anymore.

And slavery isn't exclusive to plantations.

And no, I said Jews weren't used to persecution in Germany. When's the last time Jews were persecuted in Germany before WW2? You're twisting my words around.