Jews are still hunting for the last surviving nazis

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Hunt for last surviving Nazi war criminals launched in Germany | Toronto Star

its funny how no one says but but it was 70 years ago, nah these nikkas are never given up

but yet blacks are supposed to forget how they were just allowed to drink outta the same fountain just 50 years ago?

btw i give jewish folks props for going after these last nazis, mossad agents pulling that plug in the nursing home, thought you got away didnt you nugga :heh:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
hell nah..i thought most of them nazis would be dead by now..its almost 70 years :bryan:
breh they're goin even harder now that they know a lot of em are gonna die of old age. dying rich jews are leaving a lotta money to get one last gasp at catching those c*nts

and this is the first reincar thread that has some genuine logic behind it since...ever :lupe:

concise

Veteran
Daps

concise

Veteran
Daps
thread brings up a good point, not sure why there hasn't been an organization founded solely to find and prosecute all those dudes who got away with racial murders/rapes/other acts of terrorism back in the day

:usure:

lots of times it's an open secret. 1 thing the Jews have is that they have their own nation to transport enemies to to make them face justice. :whistle:

Until then, keep hoping for any kind of major justice to be served if you're black. :mjpls:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:usure:

lots of times it's an open secret. 1 thing the Jews have is that they have their own nation to transport enemies to to make them face justice. :whistle:

Until then, keep hoping for any kind of major justice to be served if you're black. :mjpls:

yeah i remember they got that old sherriff who did those mississippi murders of the black dude and two white activits like 50 years later.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hunt for last surviving Nazi war criminals launched in Germany | Toronto Star

its funny how no one says but but it was 70 years ago, nah these nikkas are never given up

but yet blacks are supposed to forget how they were just allowed to drink outta the same fountain just 50 years ago?

btw i give jewish folks props for going after these last nazis, mossad agents pulling that plug in the nursing home, thought you got away didnt you nugga :heh:
Excuse me for saying this, but aren't you canadian