Jessica Alba said Marvel got too many CACs in their films

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
what pisses me off the most is that this bytch has a legit billion dollars she can produce her own damn superhero movie with a Hispanic lead!!!:why:
these actors p*ssy :yeshrug:

No way I could have all that million and not produce my own shyt . They be having hundreds of millions of dollars and beg white people to make my movie :mjlol:. I would gamble on myself

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
first off, this fine bish is practically white herself

second of all, white folks created Marvel universe, why wouldn't most of the characters and actors be overwhelmingly white?

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
This bytch just embraced her “Latina” side in 2009 after going on George Lopez show:russ:
Hell, she only costars with white boys anyway
Outside Mehki (which was forced as shyt:russ: :mjpls:
Bih barely kissed Danny Trejo in Machete:mjlol:
Still remember her comments about being curvy:mjpls:
Bih shut up and be pretty
Ain’t nobody looking towards you for your acting skills:mjgrin:

Daps
She’s married to a black man, but brehs want to discount her correct assessment of the lack of diversity in Marvel because she happened to be paired with white boys in most of her movies. And, she’s not a purely white Latina. She’s mestizo, a mix of European and indigenous blood.

:francis:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
She’s married to a black man, but brehs want to discount her correct assessment of the lack of diversity in Marvel because she happened to be paired with white boys in most of her movies. And, she’s not a purely white Latina. She’s mestizo, a mix of European and indigenous blood.

:francis:
jessica-alba-1.jpg

In what world is 87% white not a white woman?

You sound dumb.