Jessica Alba said Marvel got too many CACs in their films

NewsBro

Rookie
Daps
She doesn't mean black characters she's talking about Mexicacs. White supremacy has made it so Black people are the only minority really shown in entertainment media, film, and music. This makes the other minorities hate us :mjlol:
:comeon: :lolbron::mjlol:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Bishop is very easy to fukk up.. .. If this was 10yrs ago and Terry Crews hadn't c00ned it up so. much he would've been a good fit
They should get Suga Free

images

Daps
:mjlol: with the last name alba no one would confuse her for being hispanic keep it 100...:mjpls: most of these comic stories from marvel has nothing but white characters....:comeon: has she not read any comic book in her life???:heh:
The funniest part is that her last name, Alba...is literally the ancient name for what is now Scotland.

Scotland.....
images

Like that's about as white as you can get.

:russ: :russ: :russ:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
She's not wrong, but most of the characters portrayed in the films are white in the comics.

And since racebending is lazy as fukk (Nick Fury being the exception), more of the non-white characters (that are actually worth a damn) need to be brought in.

We got Blade coming up, and Spectrum got brought in during Wandavision. There's Kamala from Ms. Marvel who's here now.

We still got the obvious Miles Morales, and maybe Riri Williams and Elijah Bradley soon.

But what the streets REALLY want is motherfukking Adam Brashear.

i wouldnt hold out hope. hes buried for some reason. hes not even dead in the comis, they just dont use him

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Doesn't matter if they make their films more diverse which they're already doing.

The non white characters (especially black) will still be relegated to Gays, c00ns, being asexual, subservient company men, wenches etc

I mean they've got a black man running around proudly as a symbol of White America :mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bishop is very easy to fukk up.. .. If this was 10yrs ago and Terry Crews hadn't c00ned it up so. much he would've been a good fit

The casting will be easy. Way more black actors now that I think could pull it off better than Terry Crews:gucci:? Other than being buff,i dont see that at all. Now hear me out,based on recent events Will Smith could be a believable Bishop. And he probably comes at a discount right now:pachaha:. My only evidence really would be Hancock. And I guess Deadshot too,but I picture Bishop with more of a Handcock demeanor coming from a hopeless future:francis:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't matter if they make their films more diverse which they're already doing.

The non white characters (especially black) will still be relegated to Gays, c00ns, being asexual, subservient company men, wenches etc

I mean they've got a black man running around proudly as a symbol of White America :mjlol:

Man,even Black Panther was docile. But nobody wanted to call that out. Completely underminded Tchalla to make Killmonger look extra militant.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Marvel movies cant do much about the comics being written for white people but they did give big budget movies for minorities that the rest of the industry usually does not do :yeshrug: and we will get more in the future.

Her anger should be towards Hollywood as a whole and other movies.