Jess Hilarious is The Permanent Co-Host of The Breakfast Club

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
tbh i would i have liked them to have them to give Loreall a tryout as cohost . she good too and has history with the crew. but given her falling out with Yee, i doubt it'd happen

They had beef?

They always sounded the same (L’Oréal’s voice just way more annoying) but I didn’t know they had a falling out, what happened?

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
This is why she had to kiss up to Sexxy Redd that was disrespecting her the entire interview they had. If she already had a permanent job or knew for a fact she wasn't going to get the job I feel she would have told her to fukk off. Not mad at her as she wanted to secure the bag first but Sexxy Redd would have gotten checked by any other person.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand why they went with her over Claudia. Jess seem like she’ll let you get some workplace p*ssy without much hassle.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
tbh i would i have liked them to have them to give Loreall a tryout as cohost . she good too and has history with the crew. but given her falling out with Yee, i doubt it'd happen
Hell nah. She's on the radio in the DC area and her show is close to unlistenable IMO

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Angela Yee at least knows how to read and went to college for some of this. This chick just sounds dumb.
Jess is relatable and isn't a rabid feminist that's a win-win in 2023. Angela Yee did nothing but gossip and brought nothing to to the show look at her podcasr now 80% of the topic content is women sitting on a couch talking about dikk...that's what she went to college for ?:mjgrin: