Jess Hilarious is The Permanent Co-Host of The Breakfast Club

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Show was lit in the early/mid 2010’s I used to tune in for almost every interview. Haven’t watched much in past several years most of the guest I don’t care for and the ones I am somewhat interested in are the same people they already had on several times in the past. Also Charlemagne being watered down is like taking away a WWE’s wrestlers best antics it’s just not good for business
I don't think he's watered down. He's matured. Dude is actually better now and his content is more relatable imo. Wendy Williams type content can only get you but so far plus you become an a$$hole at unwarranted times.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Replace the whole squad then. Claudia the same age as Envy and CTG. I still think Claudia is the better hostess.
What younger host has the presence Charla brings? Only one i can think of is AK but Ak would burn that sht down and go back to streaming lol.

I don't think he's watered down. He's matured. Dude is actually better now and his content is more relatable imo. Wendy Williams type content can only get you but so far plus you become an a$$hole at unwarranted times.
nah he soft on a lot of topics. He seems to be bringing it back tho. But the fukkery and jokes is what brings in the views or "casuals" as the coli like to say

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
What younger host has the presence Charla brings? Only one i can think of is AK but Ak would burn that sht down and go back to streaming lol.

nah he soft on a lot of topics. He seems to be bringing it back tho. But the fukkery and jokes is what brings in the views or "casuals" as the coli like to say

I don't care about her age. I'm saying Jess is not as good a host as Claudia.

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I do like Jess but never thought she made sense because the Breakfast Club is a full time job and she's doing comedy. Will be interesting to see how she makes this work.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
To be honest i dont really know this woman, so lets hope she does a good job and represents and is a good fill in