Jess Hilarious is The Permanent Co-Host of The Breakfast Club

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
ANYBODY is better than Jason Lee. Have no idea why or how that dude has a career.

It was always best for them to have another woman replace Angela and have a better balance. Hell I always thought it would be Charlamagne who’d leave first but he’s been hanging in there
Charla cant leave bc his TV sht have not been successful. a large part bc he went PC. His podcast is not as successful for the same reason. And he dont take it serious

Daps
Show was lit in the early/mid 2010’s I used to tune in for almost every interview. Haven’t watched much in past several years most of the guest I don’t care for and the ones I am somewhat interested in are the same people they already had on several times in the past. Also Charlemagne being watered down is like taking away a WWE’s wrestlers best antics it’s just not good for business

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
ANYBODY is better than Jason Lee. Have no idea why or how that dude has a career.

It was always best for them to have another woman replace Angela and have a better balance. Hell I always thought it would be Charlamagne who’d leave first but he’s been hanging in there

Really? 🤔

I liked Jason Lee when he was up there cuz he wasn’t afraid to call nikkas out, funny and together they have good chemistry