Jersey Shore Family Vacation *Official Thread*

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Breh.... U see all the grinding she did on Pauly and the way she talks about how she fukked Vinny WITH Vinny?.... That alone would have me tossing my "wife" out.... :francis:

Agreed on tossing her just for being so blatant and disrespectful on national TV ...how you would let her go back when someone on the show already fukked her...that alone would prevent me from wifing her to begin with

But I guess she must be bringing in a good check from the show and he don't care

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Jenni is the worst on the show now. She never wants to do shyt, never does shyt fun, always hating on someone. Just useless.

Daps
Agreed on tossing her just for being so blatant and disrespectful on national TV ...how you would let her go back when someone on the show already fukked her...that alone would prevent me from wifing her to begin with

But I guess she must be bringing in a good check from the show and he don't care

Angelina has been trash since day one. She showed up to the Jersey Shore house with her stuff in trash bags.
:hhh:

TRASH BAGS
:damn:

You mean to tell me she didn’t know anyone, including her own parents who could have lent her some luggage?

:dahell:

My parents would have said, “Your ass isn’t going on national television with your stuff in trash bags, and embarrassing us. We’ll buy you a god damn suitcase.”
:usure:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Is that shyt entertaining bc it looks wack as fukk based on the commercials.

Seems like they are trying too hard to be characters so I figured it wasn't worth watching

I didn't watch season one but have been seeing season 2 cuz my girl has been watching ... i find myself entertained and there was some interesting race dynamics in it as well ....I couldn't find an official thread on it here

Daps
:sas1:

jersey-shore-star-angelina-pivarnick-marries-longtime-bf-in-staten-island-ceremony-ftr.jpg

:sas2: