Jersey Shore Family Vacation *Official Thread*

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yall going in on Mike for being a fatso now, but the homie is probably going to have to sit down for a while for that tax fraud. He's eating all he can on the outside and probably gonna come out with the Situation 2.0 workout ponzi scheme :mjlol:
I can see him bringing back all the dumb shyt like he used to say "I'd be scared to have my girl come around me if I was somebody else, I mean I look like Rambo :smugbiden:" once he gets back in shape :dead:

Meanwhile Ron will probably commit that :hubie:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ron is gonna murder his BM or himself. Mike is gonna be dead from a coronary before he goes to jail. He orders french fries every time no matter what restaurant they go to:mjlol:
Angelina is just disgusting. Her accent is hideous and her face is chopped to shyt. Can't wait for Jenny to put her in a rear naked choke hold tonight at the club.:blessed:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Ron is gonna murder his BM or himself. Mike is gonna be dead from a coronary before he goes to jail. He orders french fries every time no matter what restaurant they go to:mjlol:
Angelina is just disgusting. Her accent is hideous and her face is chopped to shyt. Can't wait for Jenny to put her in a rear naked choke hold tonight at the club.:blessed:
I’d smash Angelina so hard but not tell anyone

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
is it me or is J-Wow being mad petty and extra...I can understand if two people don't vibe but she just seems cranky