jersey-shore-2.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
We byke :gladbron:

In this trump era i feel like these are the only wypipo i can trust :jbhmm:
Nahh b/c I guarantee if they have problems with some brothers the N word will start flying at rapid speed. Probably not Pauly D but Ron definitely. That chic is dangling that kid over his head making his life miserable to the point of where if he doesn't do what she wants she leaving filing child support and not letting him see the kid. Jenny still haven't learned her lesson about getting involved n Ron's fukked up relationships. She should've left that shyt alone and is already taking the chic's side over Ron. She's batshyt nuts and Vinny killed her with the mask comments and telling them don't make her laugh too hard or her face will fall off.:mjlol:
Ron is such a dumb ass and makes such awful decisions. Its not going to end well for him at all.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Lol it was greattttt Ron miscalculated those coke bumps

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
They must not be offering Sam enough money to come back. Or she just stupid to not take the money. Miss me with that "I'm in a happy place in my life" shyt. You getting paid 6 figured to be filmed in a deluxe apartment.

Mike need to go on that Vinny keto diet before his wife leave him after the honeymoon lol

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Episode was surprisingly dope from start to finish...just hope they didn't show the entire storyline in the first episode :russ:
You can tell tell producers told them to step it up...Mike and Jennni seem way more engaged
Mike christening himself Big Daddy Sitch had me :dead:

Daps
I can't believe I just noticed JWOWW's enormous t*ts. I didn't realize they were that big until she was in the white dress. I looked it up. She's 34F.

:ehh:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
I can't believe I just noticed JWOWW's enormous t*ts. I didn't realize they were that big until she was in the white dress. I looked it up. She's 34F.

:ehh:

jwoww got fake t*ts and lips but i fukkin love her man.....she is so grounded now that she's a mom.....she still got her "stfu bytch" moments but she my fav...:noah: