Jersey Shore Family Vacation *Official Thread*

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Oh shyt.... Just saw the clips for next season....can't believe Ronny and Sammy gonna be under the same roof again... :ohmy:

The whole crew back.... This gonna be epic... :wow:
Are they going to be under the same roof though? From what I’ve been reading so far, they haven’t been filmed together at all.

I’d imagine that was one of the stipulations in her coming back although I’d be lying if I said that didn’t want to see the awkwardness in them conversing again after all they years.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Wait….. we are getting a Sammie/Ronnie interaction. She made it sound as if she wanted no interaction with him at all to come back :ohhh:

The clips are deceiving... They show ronny poppin up but not sure if its when Sammie is around.... He really mentally fukked her up.... I hope they reconcile tho.... :yeshrug:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Wait….. we are getting a Sammie/Ronnie interaction. She made it sound as if she wanted no interaction with him at all to come back :ohhh:

From the clips I've seen, Ronnie is making an appearance and he's trying to come back, but he doesn't know Sammi is there. Sammi said that she probably wouldn't have come back if Ronnie was still on the show, but she sees him as a coworker now and nothing else.

I think they're going to have a confrontation at least, but Ronnie's most likely done as a full-time cast member, especially now that Sammi is full-time.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I haven't watched this show in like a year and a half what happened between Ronnie and the others??

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn... Its been over ten years and Sammie mind is still fukked up from that Ron relationship.... :wow:

I know she felt the pressure to come back once they showed her how much money she left on the table since leaving the show... :mjgrin:

How much do they get paid?