Jersey Shore Family Vacation (4/5)

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
I liked it when it was on cause it came out around the time when that's exactly how I was living. No responsibilities, partying all night EVERY night etc. It was cool then, but I can't imagine it being any fun now. Half the cast got kids and 100% of them are aware of how their behavior will be scrutinized and picked apart on social media in real time now. I might catch it but I already know any fukkery will be fully scripted and tailored so as not to make any of them look too ratchet.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
I liked it when it was on cause it came out around the time when that's exactly how I was living. No responsibilities, partying all night EVERY night etc. It was cool then, but I can't imagine it being any fun now. Half the cast got kids and 100% of them are aware of how their behavior will be scrutinized and picked apart on social media in real time now. I might catch it but I already know any fukkery will be fully scripted and tailored so as not to make any of them look too ratchet.

Yeah, it was just before big explosion of social media - cant imaqgine it being as good as it was before

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, it was just before big explosion of social media - cant imaqgine it being as good as it was before
Damn seems like a long time ago before social media. Was jersey shore out before smart phones became popular?

I can’t remember :flabbynsick:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Damn seems like a long time ago before social media. Was jersey shore out before smart phones became popular?

I can’t remember :flabbynsick:

The iPhone had already been out about two years by season 1. The 3GS dropped 6 months before the first episode aired. Facebook was rapidly gaining popularity around the same time as well. So, smart phones were already pretty popular and social media use was growing but nothing like what it is today. Think of the shytty camera quality on the first smart phones.

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This seems really desperate by MTV. I think all 3 girls they're bringing back are married. and Pauly has kids. shyt's gonna be corny as fukk. They can't go to the club anymore, they're old as fukk and everything is going to feel forced. If they wanted to bring something back it should have been dating shows like Flavor of Love. Those shows spawned tons of spinoffs.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got shows with middle aged housewives and mob-wives caught up in fukkkery and they were entertainment, lol.

No way Jersey Shore cast can't deliver an entertaining show! It will only be a dud if the haters hate.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pauly D is actually the oldest Jersey Shore cast member

thats why i never understood them getting on Sitch for his age when Pauly was a couple years older

You right! Mike was younger. Mike only 35...swore he was 29 Dec 2009, lol. But Pauly was 29, lol.