Jersey Shore Family Vacation (4/5)

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
The show was terrible towards the end, because they were so famous, that people would crowd around them, and production couldn't even get all the people off camera.
the last like 3 seasons were continuously shot
they went from the shore house to italy then back to the shore house, they were legit burnt out and just tired of everything
thats why that shyt was a drag

and yeah, shyt got trash when people started provoking them to fights just to get on camera n shyt
:mjlol: when ronni left that dude leaking in the street

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's gonna be like the equivalent of watching ya uncle tryna reclaim lost glory in the club, using phrases and catchlines that ain't hip no more. Both Snooki and Jwow got kids now, they need to go sit in a corner somewhere.

But they brought the slang to the masses. On a grand scale....and as an African American I ain't never heard them phrases.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I'm not really tryna see these old baked Cacs tbh....snooki a mom now and shyt :hhh: j-wow don't look nowhere near as good and the other two broads were just annoying. If i knew now wat i know about most Guido cacs back then i wouldn't have watched it in my teenage years to begin with

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
They would have to change the format of the show drastically to be even close to as big as they were before.

When it first came out the allure was young adults going out partying like most of us do. For me it was cool to see dudes handle daily activities like cooking for the house, working out and bringing home bad joints every night. Because at that age that's how i wanted to live.

Now, I think having all them in one house at this stage in their life would be so boring. They should follow their careers more and the love life i guess, something age appropriate

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
People act like mike wasn't 29 December 2009, lol. Mike was 30-31 during the peak.

Rob Dyrdek was 32 once he started popping on MTV in 2006. Rob is 43 on the same ish, lol.
Pauly D is actually the oldest Jersey Shore cast member

thats why i never understood them getting on Sitch for his age when Pauly was a couple years older