What to do at 17

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm listening to the Break's podcast, they're talking about the pressure on McClay this draft. I swear I've been talking about this on CZ for 3 years, media finally catching up.

People have been on McClay head lately but I do not know what people expect the result to be when the players are playing for the blandest schemes and arguably the worst coaching staff in football year in and year out

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
People have been on McClay head lately but I do not know what people expect the result to be when the players are playing for the blandest schemes and arguably the worst coaching staff in football year in and year out
He's catching heat because Taco & Trystena both failed the mental test. That got nothing to do with the scheme.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
He's catching heat because Taco & Trystena both failed the mental test. That got nothing to do with the scheme.

And every report says that those are the guys that Peg leg wanted. So how is it McClay fault that he drafted the players the defensive coordinator said he wanted drafted ?

So Mcclay was supposed to go back to Peg leg and say "nah we not drafted that guy because of insert reason here. Pick someone else"

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
And every report says that those are the guys that Peg leg wanted. So how is it McClay fault that he drafted the players the defensive coordinator said he wanted drafted ?

So Mcclay was supposed to go back to Peg leg and say "nah we not drafted that guy because of insert reason here. Pick someone else"
Yes :mjtf:

Scouts opinion's >>>> coaches

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

O02SkBJ.gif

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

He's the defacto GM. :mjtf:

If those two picks worked out everyone would be lauding him.