• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Do y'all see Gallup being traded for a 1st round pick after next season? :jbhmm:
Nobody is giving a 1st for Gallup.

Hopkins and AB couldn’t fetch a 1st.

He would go for a 3rd at most. Probably a 4th. Especially if Amari, CeeDee, Jarwin, Zeke, and Pollard have productive years.

Gallup’s stock was most hurt by CeeDee Lamb selection, imo.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody is giving a 1st for Gallup.

Hopkins and AB couldn’t fetch a 1st.

He would go for a 3rd at most. Probably a 4th. Especially if Amari, CeeDee, Jarwin, Zeke, and Pollard have productive years.

Gallup’s stock was most hurt by CeeDee Lamb selection, imo.

If he have 2 back-to-back 1K seasons. Then he would go for at least a 2nd.

O'Brien was the dummy that didn't get a 1st for D-Hop.

And we know why AB isn't valuable breh. :comeon:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If he have 2 back-to-back 1K seasons. Then he would go for at least a 2nd.

O'Brien was the dummy that didn't get a 1st for D-Hop.

And we know why AB isn't valuable breh. :comeon:
Maybe. But are you sure he gets another 1k season?

That’s my point. He did it last year. But Pollard was barely used. We had a worthless 5 yard curl TE. Cobb got 800 yards and I expect Lamb to slide into that volume without too much issue.

So if Pollard gets more usage, which he should, and Jarwin gets more looks and production than Witten, which he should, and Zeke and Amari maintain, which they should...

I’m not so sure Gallop gets the touches he needs to get to a 2nd round valuation. I think he’s a damn good player, but who knows if he gets the volume to justify a team giving up such capital.

Plus our defense was so trash, our offense was essentially forced to drive 70+ yards EVERY possession. If we see any growth from the defensive side, that’s less yardage for our offense

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Maybe. But are you sure he gets another 1k season?

That’s my point. He did it last year. But Pollard was barely used. We had a worthless 5 yard curl TE. Cobb got 800 yards and I expect Lamb to slide into that volume without too much issue.

So if Pollard gets more usage, which he should, and Jarwin gets more looks and production than Witten, which he should, and Zeke and Amari maintain, which they should...

I’m not so sure Gallop gets the touches he needs to get to a 2nd round valuation. I think he’s a damn good player, but who knows if he gets the volume to justify a team giving up such capital.

Plus our defense was so trash, our offense was essentially forced to drive 70+ yards EVERY possession. If we see any growth from the defensive side, that’s less yardage for our offense
Gallup broke 1k in only 14 games last year. I'd be shocked if he didn't break 1k again with 17 games, even with the addition of Lamb. McCarthy and Kellen are gonna have Dak slangin the rock, so this O can support three 1,000 yard receivers.

I'm with you though that I don't think he'd get you a 1st in return. 2nd ain't out of the question though.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Gallup broke 1k in only 14 games last year. I'd be shocked if he didn't break 1k again with 17 games, even with the addition of Lamb. McCarthy and Kellen are gonna have Dak slangin the rock, so this O can support three 1,000 yard receivers.

I'm with you though that I don't think he'd get you a 1st in return. 2nd ain't out of the question though.
This offense can definitely have 3 1,000 yard receivers. Randall Cobb was only 172 yards away from 1,000 last season.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Justin Herbert aka Tall Trubisky aka Slow Josh Allen should not be mentioned in this thread

Chaisson is a project

Mekhi Becton failed a drug test if he falls out of the top 10 by some act of God we should trade up for him

Kenneth Murray and Patrick Queen are not mid-first round talents

If Henderson and Kinlaw are gone @ 17 we should trade back and draft Grant Delpit

I wouldn't be mad at them taking Denzel Mims (I think they interviewed him) but I would rather have Laviska Shenault (sp?) in Rd 2

Trading for Jamal Adams is the best case scenario

I forgot you said this..