tenor.gif
:yeshrug:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
To be honest, barely saw him play. Didn’t watch much NCAA this past season due to my new job. I’m concerned that I heard nothing about dude before this past year. I’m getting vibes he’s as high ranked as he is simply because it’s a passing league with standardized nickel coverage. They need to rank corners high for the sole purpose of demand, it feels like.

@TheGreatShowtime tell us about Henderson.
Like you told me about Hargreaves being the second coming of Deion :lolbron:

Vernon's midget ass got lazy in the NFL :hubie:

CJ is a pretty big corner with elite speed. If he's not a Pro Bowl corner, his floor should be a solid starter.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
@BigE214 @moufpiece what yall think about this play? I don't see us drafting offense.:patrice:

Dallas Cowboys, first team selection only, event must take place on or before 12/31/2020 at 11:59:59 PM ET for action
Thu 4/23 917 DAL first pick is offensive player +140
8:00PM 918 DAL first pick is defensive player -180

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Vernon's midget ass got lazy in the NFL :hubie:

CJ is a pretty big corner with elite speed. If he's not a Pro Bowl corner, his floor should be a solid starter.
Honestly @Codeine Bryant I'll take this. I'm not asking for much after the Taco, Trystena debacles.

Like @BlueHeffner said our corners are garbage and regardless, I believe Chido and Lewis are both FAs after this season I've I'm not mistaken. So we got to address it sooner or later unless we plan on re-upping these dudes after they show out in contract years like so many Dallas players like to do.

@jay211 if we fukk up this draft it's McClay's head. I'm sure MM will want to eventually bring in his own people.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Honestly @Codeine Bryant I'll take this. I'm not asking for much after the Taco, Trystena debacles.

Like @BlueHeffner said our corners are garbage and regardless, I believe Chido and Lewis are both FAs after this season I've I'm not mistaken. So we got to address it sooner or later unless we plan on re-upping these dudes after they show out in contract years like so many Dallas players like to do.

@jay211 if we fukk up this draft it's McClay's head. I'm sure MM will want to eventually bring in his own people.
Havent been a fan of his drafts in years

Last good draft was 16’.