Jerome Bettis hairline

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Get a cut in the middle of your head and see hard hard it is for hair to grow back over that spot; now imagine your hairline constantly getting scratched, scraped and burned..........Everyone has cuts and scraps around your edge, there is a reason it burns when alcohol is applied post haircut......Doubt me, go wild a month and get a shape up and look how pristine your shyt looks contrary to the norm.............

Of course there are other factors but over cutting catches up to you over time.................I can't speak for whiteboys and their issues but as a person who cut hair i'm just trying to enlighten you brothers

If a barber is burning you or cutting you when he's lining you up hes just not that skilled. A good barber will know exactly where to put the clipper so he won't have to fiddle around too much getting it right, especially If hes cutting a regular.

It burns when you put alcohol on your face after a shave too, that doesn't mean you're gonna stop growing a beard If you have the ability to grow facial hair, and people nick themselves shaving all the time. Hair receeding is 80 % genetics.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
If a barber is burning you or cutting you when he's lining you up hes just not that skilled. A good barber will know exactly where to put the clipper so he won't have to fiddle around too much getting it right, especially If hes cutting a regular.

It burns when you put alcohol on your face after a shave too, that doesn't mean you're gonna stop growing a beard If you have the ability to grow facial hair, and people nick themselves shaving all the time. Hair receeding is 80 % genetics.
We agree to disagree.................

But hair loss is not all genetics, overr cutting, perms/scurls all types of shyt affects the hairline........................I thought it was retty much know cutting to much fukks up ur lines, if a long hair dude decide to up and bald his head and continue that for a year or 2 he may notice baldness when he decides to grow it back. What most fail to understand is hair is something you train comb it one way a while and it''ll start to grow that way; keep get your shyt pushed back and it may start to grow that way...............

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
You get your line push back the barber is dabbing and dabbing with the clippers, those dabs cause small cuts and scabs, sometime your hair grow back over those cut's/scabs sometimes it doesn't; there is a reason why most brothers hair start thinning out on the left and right corners, thats the spots that get touched and pushed back the most with clippers.......It's hard but you shouldn't get your hair shaped up like every 3 weeks, to let your natural line grow back and those cuts heal

I cut hair so its hard for me not to edge my shyt up twice a week but now that im approaching 30 I gotta be cautious.............................

:mjlol: @ this bro science

It's just genetics bruh. Plain and simple. Put it like this, I have a widow's peak I constantly shave back 3/4 of an inch every week. Every time it grows back strong as everl. The right and left corners thin because that's just GENETICS.

I don't think the frequency of your haircuts has anything to do with receeding. White people don't shape up the front ever and they go bald too. I was getting a cut every week for the longest....I been getting one every 2 weeks for the past 8 years and my line is pretty much in tact .

I have another theory....I be in the shop and see people bringing their toddlers in to get lined up and shyt, that is way too young and putting way too much stress on their domes...by the time these kids are in their mid 20s that combined with genetics is gonna play a role in the health of their line, but genetics is pretty much the determining factor.

You're first paragraph is right. The second one isnt. It's just genetics bruh.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
:mjlol: @ this bro science

It's just genetics bruh. Plain and simple. Put it like this, I have a widow's peak I constantly shave back 3/4 of an inch every week. Every time it grows back strong as everl. The right and left corners thin because that's just GENETICS.

You're first paragraph is right. The second one isnt. It's just genetics bruh.

Youre most likely right It's just a theory.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Dykes, Dominican and Puerto Rican babers are in the elite tier of barbering.

But Bettis is a fraud, he was just down with the jig for long enough that it's not too apparent to most.

img_7006_2.jpg
1.gif

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
I notice all the nikkas I grew up with who have the george jefferson hairlines always wore fitted hats all the time.

it would be 90+ degrees and they still wouldn't take their hats off :what: wouldn't that effect your pores from properly getting any air since all that sweat and dirt is trapped inside of a hat and gets back into your pores?

and let's not get to the nikkas who put a hat back on after a fresh cut :what:

I'm not saying this is why dudes hairlines get pushed back maybe im just over thinking.

also switching barbers could have a effect on it since 1 barber might not line you up the same as another barber :manny:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
I notice all the nikkas I grew up with who have the george jefferson hairlines always wore fitted hats all the time.

it would be 90+ degrees and they still wouldn't take their hats off :what: wouldn't that effect your pores from properly getting any air since all that sweat and dirt is trapped inside of a hat and gets back into your pores?

and let's not get to the nikkas who put a hat back on after a fresh cut :what:

I'm not saying this is why dudes hairlines get pushed back maybe im just over thinking.

also switching barbers could have a effect on it since 1 barber might not line you up the same as another barber :manny:

Breh, if it was all about your pores getting air, the cure for balding and hairline defeat would be nothing more than "wash your hair, and don't wear hats"

Those moonroof nikkas are insecure, and that's the only way they feel on the same level as they boys..... some people just don't want to admit hairline defeat and resort to shyt like that.... instead of being proactive, and transitioning to a baldy before they start to get the :russ: and :umad: from females.