Jerome Bettis hairline

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Bettis is one of the originators of the oldhead beijing/boot polish method (Bigen hair dye).That shyt was popular in Pittsburgh and Philly before it became common around the country
His shyt is real breh, there's hope for us.............

Gum.gif

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
your guys' barbers don't line you up with a straight razor? So hold up... they just use the Andis T-liners on you and call it a day? Damn, you're missing out of a plethora of crispiness. No wonder my beard game is so damn elite, never knew that.

a lot of barbers is scared to use it unless you ask. i remember this barber said my clippers are sharp enough. i make the barbers use the razor on my hair and beard.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
You get your line push back the barber is dabbing and dabbing with the clippers, those dabs cause small cuts and scabs, sometime your hair grow back over those cut's/scabs sometimes it doesn't; there is a reason why most brothers hair start thinning out on the left and right corners, thats the spots that get touched and pushed back the most with clippers.......It's hard but you shouldn't get your hair shaped up like every 3 weeks, to let your natural line grow back and those cuts heal

I cut hair so its hard for me not to edge my shyt up twice a week but now that im approaching 30 I gotta be cautious.............................

best thing i ever did was letting my hair grow.. i get a cut either every 3 weeks or once a month now. its hard but the haircut comes out so much better when you let your hair grow imo

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
your guys' barbers don't line you up with a straight razor? So hold up... they just use the Andis T-liners on you and call it a day? Damn, you're missing out of a plethora of crispiness. No wonder my beard game is so damn elite, never knew that.
Andis only dont do it for me no more neither my shyt grow back like in a day or 2..............................

Recently I was about to go out of town and I decided to go to barber cuz aint have time to do my line myself and he straight edged my line, now my hairlines is shaky but the difference was noticeable, and it lasted 2-3 weeks. So as far as straight edge there is definitely a difference and its noticeable; I was turning down numbers left and right. But son made me rethink my whole plain jane andis game breh......................Straight put my cutting game to shame and I cut damn near everybodies round my way....Below is a straight edge Pic, I wont even post a regular andi's only pics

332p289.jpg

Wishes I had money to waste at the barber.............But the good barbers no how to make your shyt pristine without the dye and spray and such, if you aint satisfied you need to find a new one

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
best thing i ever did was letting my hair grow.. i get a cut either every 3 weeks or once a month now. its hard but the haircut comes out so much better when you let your hair grow imo
Letting them edges heal is essential, so it's best get right every 3-4 weeks; it's hard though..................................

I been trying so hard not to cut my hair today:why:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I always get a razor's edge....But I do let my hair and beard grow like 4-5 months out of the year. For me personally, my face and hair respond a whole lot better when I do it that way

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bettis is one of the originators of the oldhead beijing/boot polish method (Bigen hair dye).That shyt was popular in Pittsburgh and Philly before it became common around the country

Yep, they dye the hair/beard jet black to make it look fuller. Bettis was on First Take without it and you could notice the difference. He had Tomlin doing it do.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I don't think the frequency of your haircuts has anything to do with receeding. White people don't shape up the front ever and they go bald too. I was getting a cut every week for the longest....I been getting one every 2 weeks for the past 8 years and my line is pretty much in tact .

I have another theory....I be in the shop and see people bringing their toddlers in to get lined up and shyt, that is way too young and putting way too much stress on their domes...by the time these kids are in their mid 20s that combined with genetics is gonna play a role in the health of their line, but genetics is pretty much the determining factor.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think the frequency of your haircuts has anything to do with receeding. White people don't shape up the front ever and they go bald too. I was getting a cut every week for the longest....I been getting one every 2 weeks for the past 8 years and my line is pretty much in tact .

I have another theory....I be in the shop and see people bringing their toddlers in to get lined up and shyt, that is way too young and putting way too much stress on their domes...by the time these kids are in their mid 20s that combined with genetics is gonna play a role in the health of their line, but genetics is pretty much the determining factor.
Yea nikkas are talking fully out of their ass in here but it is the Coli so its expected. I've been getting cuts with a lineup weekly since I was 16 and my shyt is still fully intact at age 30, shyt the reason why I need cuts weekly are because of how fast my shyt grows back. And as you said white bols who rock thick hair never get their shyt lined up in the front and I know plenty from my college days who already have their wigs on sunroof status.