JenThePrude perm Banned Celebration FREE DAPS, REPS FOR ALL! 5*s galore

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
a whole lot of quoting from folks in they feelings. :mjlol: and you had to wound up banning the bytch anyway. So who won in the end? :sas2:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:mjlol: I just wanna let y'all know she's back. She goes by the username @Ms. Elaine now.

I know it's her becuase not only does she post in the same subforums & threads as, she posts the exact same narratives & agendas as @Jen The Prude in The Film Room & The Booth.
Yeah i called that within like its first 50 posts.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: I just wanna let y'all know she's back. She goes by the username @Ms. Elaine now.

I know it's her becuase not only does she post in the same subforums & threads, she posts the exact same narratives & agendas as @Jen The Prude in The Film Room & The Booth.

Yeah, I realized it when @Ms. Elaine was in The Booth in every OVO/Drake topic.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Yeah, I realized it when @Ms. Elaine was in The Booth in every OVO/Drake topic.

I love Drake. Sue me.

If I were a reincarnation of some other user, I'd adopt a different personality. I wouldn't post about the same things, especially if my rep was as :scust: as this other person.

Thanks for the mention @Poitier. I wouldn't have been aware of this thread otherwise.

@satam55, you are a ho ass nikka gossiping about shyt that has no basis in fact. Screw you.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast

I know it's her becuase not only does she post in the same subforums & threads, she posts the exact same narratives & agendas as @Jen The Prude in The Film Room & The Booth.

Wtf you talking about? :what: Most of my posts are in Higher Learning, The Locker Room and The Coliseum.

I was in The Booth for only 2 days before I called it quits because those dudes are...:dame::scust:.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I love Drake. Sue me.

If I were a reincarnation of some other user, I'd adopt a different personality. I wouldn't post about the same things, especially if my rep was as :scust: as this other person.

Thanks for the mention @Poitier. I wouldn't have been aware of this thread otherwise.

@satam55, you are a ho ass nikka gossiping about shyt that has no basis in fact. Screw you.
Oh, so you're like OJ..."If I were a killer"?