Master Roshi's Island
@Jentheprude You have failed this forum

Tumblr+you+have+failed+this+thread+_a8c4e83d6e3db03763e258490784d0d5.jpg

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Took y'all long enough.

Derailing threads in the Booth with her blatant Drake dikkriding. Dont know Aubrey from a hole in the fukking ground. And constantly running to the mods who be sweethearting this gump ass bytch when she couldn't have here way. Not to mention all in my inbox whining and being a keyboard warrior whenever I would neg her dumbass. And to keep it 100 grand, she the only "female" ( i'm still skeptical about this bullshyt too) I have a problem with.

What even more funny is individuals had a whole lot to say in "The Architect" section when i edited her posts. (ironically these same folks stay the fukk outta my way in the open forum :sas2:). But be clear: I stand on what i said , she still a dikk-sucking c*nt with no gag reflex looking for attention. You can tell her ass is F Minus by the dumb shyt she discusses on this joint.

To brehs & brehettes please excuse my vulgarities, cause yall know i try to keep cool & dont throw the b-word around. But lets not act like folks were being OVERLY LENIENT with this bird. If i was to do some shyt i wouldve gotten my pink slip along fukking time ago.

Last edited:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
:patrice:
So wait, who was this bytch and why/how did she get banned?

Or she was ****?

Or **** = kobe24 & Jen The Prude?

Maybe it's the weed talking but you lost me

:dead:

Still don't even know who the fukk **** is, all I know is that everyone on the Coli hates him with a passion :russ:

It trips me out how people seriously go online just to piss people off. It has to be a pathetic existence. Even worse than a homeless person.

I just don't understand why people go online just to be a$$holes. Must be a sad life.

@Kobes Middle Finger & @Mac Brown : You are probably correct in assuming that @RookieToVet @stirfry220 @Barnett114 @Prynce all lead sad/pathetic lives
:russ:

*Edit:
See what I'm sayin?

@stirfry220 is one of the first people I put on ignore when I started posting back in April. I put him on ignore cuz I thought he was a wack poster and he's been following me around the Coli negging me every chance he gets.
:snoop:
What kind of life is that? Dude could be using his time/energy mackin/fukkin girls in real life but instead wastes his time neggin one of the most fun, happy & playful girls on the Coli
:wtf:
I've lost 200+ rep to this fool alone :francis:
I swear I think he jerks off his little pickle dikk when he negs me :pachaha:

Last edited:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
Ol girl seemed like a normal chick from the little bit I seen of her posting. Like, man, that's how normal chicks are on the internet. Not sittin up trying to be some mfn character, those type of chicks are fun but they bat shyt in real life. Jen prolly a decent lookin hoe with a sane personality, and u square ass autistic weirdos got her banned cuz u can't function en realidad with avg hoes.

nikkas on here using cutters and victims of multigenerational child abuse as templates for acceptable hoes on here. This lil bytch was French too, like crazy, man, wiggers and oreos on here fukkin it up for everybody with that autistic Buffalo '66 wankster ass bullshyt.

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
Ol girl seemed like a normal chick from the little bit I seen of her posting. Like, man, that's how normal chicks are on the internet. Not sittin up trying to be some mfn character, those type of chicks are fun but they bat shyt in real life. Jen prolly a decent lookin hoe with a sane personality, and u square ass autistic weirdos got her banned cuz u can't function en realidad with avg hoes.

nikkas on here using cutters and victims of multigenerational child abuse as templates for acceptable hoes on here. This lil bytch was French too, like crazy, man, wiggers and oreos on here fukkin it up for everybody with that autistic Buffalo '66 wankster ass bullshyt.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
:patrice:
So wait, who was this bytch and why/how did she get banned?

Or she was ****?

Or **** = kobe24 & Jen The Prude?

Maybe it's the weed talking but you lost me

:dead:

Still don't even know who the fukk **** is, all I know is that everyone on the Coli hates him with a passion :russ:

@Kobes Middle Finger & @Mac Brown : You are probably correct in assuming that @RookieToVet @stirfry220 @Barnett114 @Prynce all lead sad/pathetic lives
:russ:

*Edit:
See what I'm sayin?

@stirfry220 is one of the first people I put on ignore when I started posting back in April. I put him on ignore cuz I thought he was a wack poster and he's been following me around the Coli negging me every chance he gets.
:snoop:
What kind of life is that? Dude could be using his time/energy mackin/fukkin girls in real life but instead wastes his time neggin one of the most fun, happy & playful girls on the Coli
:wtf:
I've lost 200+ rep to this fool alone :francis:
I swear I think he jerks off his little pickle dikk when he negs me :pachaha:

You should be next on the choppin block. Ban this bytch mods!

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The Coli gettin extra corny. First off, you sausage lovers are running off females. That's sad. Second, you keep banning people who have different opinions and pretty soon it's just gon be a group of dusty nikkaz all dapping each other for saying the same stupid shyt. Third, after she's banned you ride the bytches bush by making a fukking thread about it.

You little kids on here are corny.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
The Coli gettin extra corny. First off, you sausage lovers are running off females. That's sad. Second, you keep banning people who have different opinions and pretty soon it's just gon be a group of dusty nikkaz all dapping each other for saying the same stupid shyt. Third, after she's banned you ride the bytches bush by making a fukking thread about it.

You little kids on here are corny.

bruh, you sound like a loser whose only contact with women is online :mjlol: who's the corny one here? :umad: