JenThePrude perm Banned Celebration FREE DAPS, REPS FOR ALL! 5*s galore

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
But he isn't trying to act tough though....:patrice:

I like him mostly because he's not afraid to be vulnerable.
Sorry I disagree; he's from far from tough. He's from a middle, more than likely upper middle class area. I would compare to his running grounds to Homewood, IL. Very upper middle class; hell its low high class town. Drake ain't tough for the life in him.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
tag you to ask you if this is true... or there is a different reason
The Higher Learning rationale or about Jen the Prude? In regards to the poster, that individual was always a bit annoying and constantly saying stupid stuff. I remember s/he made the typical "I'm done posting on this site" post and was still here, prior to being banned, but that's about it. As for Higher Learning, I don't know. The entire site has more than a few non-Black people both as members and guests to be fair. :manny: I personally don't post in HL because my general impression after reading/making a couple posts was that most posters wanted to be "right" rather than have an actual discussion.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Sorry I disagree; he's from far from tough. He's from a middle, more than likely upper middle class area. I would compare to his running grounds to Homewood, IL. Very upper middle class; hell its low high class town. Drake ain't tough for the life in him.

Right. He's not tough*. I'm not seeing where we disagree.

*In the traditional sense at least, but he's pretty mental strong.