Jem and the Holograms trailer aka hollywood still hates 80's cartoons.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i don't know wtf the cartoon was about... but this looks like the least cartoony premise ever. Girl gets rock contract, alienates friends... drrrrr-ama!

who the fukk is this for? fans of the cartoon are like 35 now and do young girls even listen to young girls play music? feel like they're already catty and probably hate them.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Basically it happens for a lot of stuff even this movie. In jem the crew was multi racial in this version everybody sure as hell looks white. I don't know why these people do that shyt must be some fadeaway 3's I'm on fire flow lol

Shana looks like every black -skin _white -girl popular right now - all of them including the ones applauded in this forum. Aja looks white but Asians ... That's complicated. And jem and kimber both look corn fed and gimmicky not glamorous. They d make great country stars.

To be done right but updated they should have gotten homosexuals and ts girls. White men do over the top glamour better than underaged white girls. Sucks to be this movie. Bella wannabes will eat it up tho.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Netflix has the cartoon on there might as well watch that and bring back the memories. My 2 year old daughter likes singing the songs from Jem which i am all for having a break from Frozen and Sofia the First.
:russ:

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I couldn't even watch the damn trailer this shyt isn't nothing like the tv show. Wish these cats would just keep the shows focused in them time periods where they make sense instead of a new age fukked up version of them. This shyt bout to do aluminum numbers
Was never a fan but even I can see the time to have done this has gone. Disney has basically used the same template in many of their shows to make a jem movie in 2015 seems passe'

Is juliette Lewis suppose to be raymond? :russ: These feminists man

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Was never a fan but even I can see the time to have done this has gone. Disney has basically used the same template in many of their shows to make a jem movie in 2015 seems passe'

Is juliette Lewis suppose to be raymond? :russ: These feminists man
I didn't even peep the chick being Eric. I hope not but if there is no misfits whats the point unless they setting this up for a sequel which I'd be surprised they get to make. Hell where the bootleg Rockers group too lol.