Jem and the Holograms trailer aka hollywood still hates 80's cartoons.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
You can say that but since it did get green lit why not have it be something like where they got it from? Its not asking for much

to actually answer your question... These writers think they are way too ill. They take shyt that alrady has amazing source material and history, and fukk it all up to hell. Luckily for them, most people just want shinny shyt and/or explosions. it doesnt matter that the actual stories are shyt and barely have shyt to do with the actual property it takes its name from. :manny:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
to actually answer your question... These writers think they are way too ill. They take shyt that alrady has amazing source material and history, and fukk it all up to hell. Luckily for them, most people just want shinny shyt and/or explosions. it doesnt matter that the actual stories are shyt and barely have shyt to do with the actual property it takes its name from. :manny:
Yeah I can agree with this cause its a lot of 80's movies that's like wtf shyt ain't nothing like where they got the material from.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Yeah I can agree with this cause its a lot of 80's movies that's like wtf shyt ain't nothing like where they got the material from.
comics and cartoons get no respect. imagine if mucukas took harry potter and fukked it all up, or lord of the rings. come thru with character not looking shyt like how they are described in the books or just random ass miscellaneous stories. people would get mad as shyt. casting the cary elwes as harry potter or some tall gay cac as wolverine :russ:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
comics and cartoons get no respect. imagine if mucukas took harry potter and fukked it all up, or lord of the rings. come thru with character not looking shyt like how they are described in the books or just random ass miscellaneous stories. people would get mad as shyt. casting the cary elwes as harry potter or some tall gay cac as wolverine :russ:
Basically it happens for a lot of stuff even this movie. In jem the crew was multi racial in this version everybody sure as hell looks white. I don't know why these people do that shyt must be some fadeaway 3's I'm on fire flow lol

all3rd

All Star
Daps
Wow. Even Josie & the Pu$$ycats were true to the comic & the cartoon.

This is just a whiney ass 'Gonna be Famous' rags to riches movie. No Misfits, no classic Jem sound. :pacspit: I'm so mad I'm about to watch Josie & the Pu$$ycats.

Edit: Jem is a remake of this movie!!! But it's got bo appeal to it fukk this movie!

Man it was a little bit closer at least to the cartoon, but that bs had lame jokes about the music industry and the as well.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Jeeem is truly outrageous truly truly truly outrageous oh oh oh Jem

Y'all know y'all use to listen to the theme before changing the channel

I watched it..... :guilty:

Fisher Price my first pawgs..... :to:

edit: NO fukkIN MISFITS???? :wtf:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Man it was a little bit closer at least to the cartoon, but that bs had lame jokes about the music industry and the as well.
Lol that's the point, gotta make it cheesy so it's not so obvious. And it was very accurately done, yeah... Valerie was played by Rosario Dawson, but I don't even see Shana her black friend. & where are the Misfits??? At least Josie had Alexandria there being a hating ass heifer who was tryin to steal Allen M from her...

This movie is some bullshyt.