Jelani Day's organs were all missing

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
They who?

What does grinding of the jaw mean? Satanism? Voodo?

First I’m reading about this case. Tragic smh.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
These things happen constantly to black people (especially healthy young black men) but only a few come to light.

Amerikkka should burn to the ground :pacspit:

In the future, half of America will be too damn hot to live in ... and Africa will have a population boom .

Maybe it was written . shyt crazy how this shyt go on yet most nikkas don’t give a f or even know . This country goin down fast and I’m not even religious

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

Twitter demands justice for Jelani Day after autopsy finds organs were removed from his body
Day’s brain, eyeballs, spleen and more were removed from his body, an autopsy found

By Victoria Moorwood on October 11, 2021 9:52 am

Bloomington Police Department
Social media users are demanding justice for Jelani Day and his family amidst disturbing findings from his recent autopsy. According to the Chicago Sun-Times, an autopsy performed by a private forensic pathologist found that Day’s corpse was missing its organs, including his brain, liver and spleen. His eyeballs had reportedly been removed, his front top and bottom teeth were missing, his jawbone had been “sawed out” and his genitalia was unidentifiable.

A pathology report added that Day’s organs were “completely liquefied.” According to MEAWW, his family’s attorney, Hallie M Bezner, is currently seeking out scientific explanations for how his body could have decomposed so severely.

Police call Jelani Day’s death “very suspicious” as investigation continues

A body discovered in the Illinois River near Peru, Illinois on Sept. 4 — over a week after his Aug. 24 disappearance — was confirmed to be Day’s on Sept. 23. Police have since called the circumstances surrounding the 25-year-old Illinois State University student’s death and disappearance “very suspicious.”

Before his body was found, Day’s mother expressed her frustration about the lack of coverage regarding his disappearance.

“I was very frustrated with the fact that Jelani hadn’t been getting the coverage,” Carmen Day told the Sun-Times. “Jelani has been missing for 24 days. It appears that help has ceased. I’m imploring, pleading and asking that the police still pay attention and look for my son.”

At the time, media coverage was heavily centered around missing woman Gabby Petito, about whom Day’s mother said, “Her face is plastered everywhere and the FBI is involved. And I do not understand why Jelani doesn’t get that same coverage; Jelani doesn’t get that same attention.”

Missing Black people, “Missing white woman syndrome” and why white media ignores our disappearances

On Monday (Oct. 11), #JusticeForJelaniDay began trending on Twitter as users pointed out the disturbing circumstances surrounding his death.

“One day y’all will soon realize organ trafficking is just as real & scary as sex trafficking. If you look into how many BLACK bodies are found w/ no organs inside of them you’ll be very surprised & disgusted,” one person wrote. “... An article about Jelani Day today said multiple of his organs was missing from his body. I definitely feel like they organ trafficked this young man.”

“Jelani didn’t kill himself his body was found with no organs no eyes, his genitalia was damaged etc this wasn’t a suicide he was murdered & no one is coming forward,” another person tweeted.

On Saturday (Oct. 9), hundreds of Day’s friends, family and neighbors gathered at Danville High School to celebrate his life and legacy. See posts about the autopsy’s findings on Twitter below.

Next Up In Social Justice
Rising crime rates leads to cities boosting police budgets after previously defunding them amid protests
The Weeknd aims to help more Ethiopians after being named Goodwill Ambassador by U.N. World Food Programme
Biden becomes first president to officially recognize Indigenous Peoples’ Day
Raiders head coach compares Black man’s lips to “tires” in leaked email
Officer who shot Jacob Blake will not face civil rights charges
Teacher tells Black students they would be her “field slaves” without the Constitution
Back to top ↑
© 2021 REVOLT Media & TV

@Buckeye Fever
p*ssy ass muthafukkaz did that breh dirty:to:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Is it a lynching or something more sinister and complex?

Brain gone? Brains aren't organs you harvest.

Jaw gone? When have you heard lynch victims missing a jaw?

I hope it's as simple as dirty, nasty people committing a crime. And not the alternative: cattle mutilation moving to people now.

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
Nobody is answering, why would they take his jaw, his brain? Why take his eye balls?
The jaw wasn’t gone but “sawed out” which isn’t fully explained. Maybe someone was trying to make his body harder to identify, maybe something happened when he died (was killed).

The other stuff is soft tissue and between the water, microorganisms and animals can get turned to mush and eaten away quickly.
My cousin was only in the water a few hours and was strangely barely recognizable when they finally recovered him.