Jelani Day's organs were all missing

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
What I remember from the original Sun-Times article it sounds like his internal organs likely turned to mush because his body was left decomposing in that river for so long, sounds like his face was gone too.
So I can’t imagine how they’d determine cause of death or what kind of evidence could possibly have survived.

Dragging feet and lack of competence might make this unsolvable.
But if his jaw was literally sawed and not just broken off that should be indisputable that there was foul play. No amount of time in the water should hide that:hubie:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Why would she do that? She has been shytting on them every chance she gets.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again… a lot of these “mothers” don’t give a shyt about their sons unless they make money off them: in life and death.

Look at how many of these officers murder these black men and their mothers can’t wait to settle out of court. “We forgive, we forgive them.” Makes me sick to my stomach the disdain they treat their dead sons’ life with. :hhh:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again… a lot of these “mothers” don’t give a shyt about their sons unless they make money off them: in life and death.

Look at how many of these officers murder these black men and their mothers can’t wait to settle out of court. “We forgive, we forgive them.” Makes me sick to my stomach the disdain they treat their dead sons’ life with. :hhh:
That’s not even the case with this.

smh.

what happened was an article wrote about how his body had been in the river for so long most of his organs were liquified. People on the internet misread the article and started running with a different narrative so she wanted to state the truth. . . As she should

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Less dental, makes it harder to identify.
ya'll keep repeating this shyt cuz you watch CSI and the first 48
but slave masters back in the day would take the teeth from slaves and make dentures out of them. teeth are also a commodity.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps

you're wrong and really couldn't wait to shyt on a black woman

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

:mindblown: