Jehovah's Witnesses Just Came By

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
lol @ church....its called a Kingdom Hall.....i was born into that religion, and i was in it until i was 13.......i had to get out of it.....later on the rest of my family followed me. I respect them but i would never go back.....whenever they come knocking at my door i'm always nice...tell em that i use to be one....but i always decline invites to their Kingdom Hall.

WHen i got out of that religion i found out how socially misplaced i was.....it really fukks you up as a kid....keeps you from enjoying the experience of being a kid. I didn't have my first bday cake until i was 19, never been trick or treating, never had a christmas, etc. Till this day my mom apologizes for never letting me and my brothers celebrate any holidays, bdays, etc etc....

me and my girl celebrate everythign now and since she knows how i grew up she is always extra with it..which is cool with me, but i would never let my kids go through what i had to go through......it sucks when you are in class and birthdays are being celebrated and you gotta sit in the corner and do work.....smh.

I can relate to this.

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
just politely tell them "i'm not interested right now and y'all don't have to come back". they will write it down and put it in a database not to go back to your house. (kinda like a like a no call list). Ignoring them just makes them come back and try again a few weeks later. i know this because my mom is one. :ld:

Really? When they missed me at my house, they literally mailed a letter to my home! I thought they were getting lazy!

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
:beli: some of yall nikkas straight ignorant.. i can see if they was sellin something.. all they tryna do is put a nikka on right path spritually :aicmon: ... just show a lil respect Jehovah Witnesses some of the nicest ppl in the world LITERALLY..

I don't discriminate...I don't answer the door for the Mormons or the Jehovah's Witnesses...I'm an equal opportunist!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The sad part is I'm sure Jehovah's Witnesses know more about the Bible than you.

Either you're lying or you ran into some particularly stupid ones.

Thats the REALLY amazing thing.

I respect them for at least TRYING to follow a book of bullshyt.

Might as well go balls deep if you're that crazy.
I have theology education....

oh ok...I'm versed in Star Wars too my nikka.

ya'll acting like "theology" education means something :pachaha:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:pacspit: at all the idiots in this thread defending these Jehovah morons. You fukkboys don't understand that religion is a business. They just tryin to get you to join they church so you will give donations. Jehovah Witnesses deserve no respect. They show up uninvited, it's not like anyone called them and told them to come over. They're a nuisance.

If you give them an inch, they will hound you until you join they church. I told one of them that we can just chill and talk religion, but she insisted that I go to they church. If she really cared about my "salvation", then we can talk about it anywhere. But no, she was concerned about her commision for recruiting a new member. So she refused to talk about anything else, and kept begging for me to go to her church.
you're an idiot.
JW's are literally the ONLY organized religion on the planet that DOESN'T ask for a "tide" or 10% of ones check. it's a against the religion to hound people for money.

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
cause she probably thought you was trying to smash :laugh:
I was :russ:

you're an idiot.
JW's are literally the ONLY organized religion on the planet that DOESN'T ask for a "tide" or 10% of ones check. it's a against the religion to hound people for money.
Why you gotta come at me like that, babygirl? :what: Just relax, I'll take care of you :youngsabo:

So they maintain through voluntary donations only, and no collection plate passing?

Still, fukk em. They're a nuisance to people, and they are dead wrong in everything they say. I encourage everyone here to be rude to them so they can finally give up and leave people alone. :smugdraper:

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
If a nikka knocked on my door and said I would like to offer you a place to take a shower because he felt I was dirty . I'd slam the door on the nikka, I have never met you in my life and you think I'm not clean. The life and times of a nikka in nyc. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
The last time I had Jehovah's witnesses come over to knock on my door, they were these two hot spanish women. One that was 23-25 with brown long curly hair, nice body and banging, the other had to be 40-50 something and on some serious milfage.

I should of actually offered them a drink (a non-alcoholic beverage of course) and told them to come inside my apartment in retrospect...:(

This thread is making me sad thinking about it cause damn they were fine!