Jehovah's Witnesses Just Came By

yo moms

drunk
Daps
i had one jehovah's witness lady knock on my door about 5 years ago. i didn't want to talk to her but i ended up letting her in because she was a nice older woman and just very kind. we talked for about 20 minutes and she took my name and number down, she already had my address.

do you nikkas know that this lady wrote me hand written letters every couple of months for like 4 years telling me how she was praying for me? how she never forgot our conversation and wanted to come by and talk some time again.

to this day i feel bad for never ever writing her back or responding in any type of way because it takes alot to write an actual letter and she had to send me about 7 or 8 full 1-2 page letters.

last year was the last letter i got from her and i haven't received anymore since that.

i don't knock them because they are dead serious about their mission. i don't believe in what they have to say, but they're the only religious group who is seriously about that saved life and having a real desire to help others.

9aocv7.jpg

:to:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
You may or may not agree with what they have to say .However At least their loyal to what they believe.Im a Baptist and take it from me, Muslims and Jehovah Witnesses are very friendly compared to other baptist christians.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i had one jehovah's witness lady knock on my door about 5 years ago. i didn't want to talk to her but i ended up letting her in because she was a nice older woman and just very kind. we talked for about 20 minutes and she took my name and number down, she already had my address.

do you nikkas know that this lady wrote me hand written letters every couple of months for like 4 years telling me how she was praying for me? how she never forgot our conversation and wanted to come by and talk some time again.

to this day i feel bad for never ever writing her back or responding in any type of way because it takes alot to write an actual letter and she had to send me about 7 or 8 full 1-2 page letters.

last year was the last letter i got from her and i haven't received anymore since that.

i don't knock them because they are dead serious about their mission. i don't believe in what they have to say, but they're the only religious group who is seriously about that saved life and having a real desire to help others.

What does "praying for you" have to do with anything?

She'd be better off saying she had you in her mind rather than hoping some 3rd party intercessory figure is acting in your best interest.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
some of you nikkas don't know how to keep it moving. i don't understand all of the aggression. nikkas believe in their cause so they're riding/walking round and getting it. in this case it's not money, it's salvation. again, i think they're somewhat brainwashed by the teachings, but i do recognize that their hearts are in the right place. most people in other sects and religions claim to care about others but they don't see anyone else of their faith outside of their church once a week.

these nikkas go anywhere and everywhere and knock on strangers doors to tell them about god. that shyt is dangerous. there's no need to be mean, just tell them you're not interested. you may have to tell them again....because face it...they probably wanna sit down and rest their feet too.

at the end of the day, they're people that are working for their cause. they're not raping children. they hustle for their belief. respect the hustle. and keep it moving.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Right path spiritually?

fukk out of my face.

"Right path?"

Are you telling me you can't learn to not be a dikk without believing in hell, some omnipotent/scient being that watches you jack off, or reading some outdated books based on someone's idea of what they think morality should be?

I don't care how nice they are.

JH's reject blood transfusions and all sorts of other non-scientific shyt.

fukk Jehovah's Witnesses and fukk their religion.

Such anger...for what? :what:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
My roommate let them in once with the house hot boxed, I felt bad for them, you could see their eyes gettin all watery from the smoke, they left shortly after, said "we'd come back at a later date" They used to knock and ask for him I'd walk to his door and hit him with the "Jesus at the door nikka" :pachaha: He used to get heeeeeated :bryan: "Tell them I'm not here bytch" :whoa:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
I stay giving them that WORK. :wow:

I had a black mormon come to my door once and I dropped that "1978" ether.

real talk, i aint never, ever seen a black mormon in my life. just recently around my neighborhood there was one black guy guy and a spanish guy posing as mormons. they knocked on some college student door at 6 in the mourning, stupid bytch opened the door and invited them in and they tied her up and robbed her :snoop:

but real shyt, i don't answer the door or talk to jehovah in general. im never rude to them but i always politely tell them no thank you. at the same time you got some of these jehovahs asking for donations? :wtf: when the fuk they start doing this.