Jehovah's Witnesses Just Came By

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
When they come to my door. I turn off EVERYTHING like ain't nobody home (of course they still there) I go to a side window (never the front door, because I can't ninja without being caught) and peek to see how many they rolling with..then I just stare and wait for them to leave. As soon as they leave I turn everything back on lol.

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
:pacspit: at all the idiots in this thread defending these Jehovah morons. You fukkboys don't understand that religion is a business. They just tryin to get you to join they church so you will give donations. Jehovah Witnesses deserve no respect. They show up uninvited, it's not like anyone called them and told them to come over. They're a nuisance.

If you give them an inch, they will hound you until you join they church. I told one of them that we can just chill and talk religion, but she insisted that I go to they church. If she really cared about my "salvation", then we can talk about it anywhere. But no, she was concerned about her commision for recruiting a new member. So she refused to talk about anything else, and kept begging for me to go to her church.

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
:pacspit: at all the idiots in this thread defending these Jehovah morons. You fukkboys don't understand that religion is a business. They just tryin to get you to join they church so you will give donations. Jehovah Witnesses deserve no respect. They show up uninvited, it's not like anyone called them and told them to come over. They're a nuisance.

If you give them an inch, they will hound you until you join they church. I told one of them that we can just chill and talk religion, but she insisted that I go to they church. If she really cared about my "salvation", then we can talk about it anywhere. But no, she was concerned about her commision for recruiting a new member. So she refused to talk about anything else, and kept begging for me to go to her church.

stop lyin u ignorant ass lil boy there aint no damn commissions or plate passing...they dont even go to church its a kingdom hall.. both my parents r jws some of yall ignorant nikkas really need to quit lying :aicmon:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL

:what:

They don't ask for donations, you can be in the religion and not donate a penny and there won't be a problem.

She probably was hitting you with the :whoa: when you just wanted talk with her at home cause she probably thought you was trying to smash :laugh:

She probably wanted you to go to their "church" to see what its like..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caught a nikka slipping cause I usually don't even answer that shyt. I wasn't trying to be rude, so I was acting like they woke me up and told them that I work nights even though I was fully dressed and looked wide awoke :heh:

They was like oh, we'll come back this week, whats your schedule like? :dahell: I had to be like, my shyt vary, it could be anything:whoa:

Why these nikkas be in the hood so much? One of em was a young chic too, but that bytch was :gag: status

I'm rolling up some greenery on the Watchtower at this very moment tho:troll:
Every time any evangelist Christians come knocking at my door, I invite them in, make them a nice cup of tea/coffee, and then I proceed to destroy their religion with logic and reason...

They never come back after that...And I miss them...Nothing like a good debate...

Bruh Man 5th Flo

Peeeeeeaaaaccceeee ✌️
Daps
Reppin
Every cotdam inch of GA..except the racist parts
lol @ church....its called a Kingdom Hall.....i was born into that religion, and i was in it until i was 13.......i had to get out of it.....later on the rest of my family followed me. I respect them but i would never go back.....whenever they come knocking at my door i'm always nice...tell em that i use to be one....but i always decline invites to their Kingdom Hall.

WHen i got out of that religion i found out how socially misplaced i was.....it really fukks you up as a kid....keeps you from enjoying the experience of being a kid. I didn't have my first bday cake until i was 19, never been trick or treating, never had a christmas, etc. Till this day my mom apologizes for never letting me and my brothers celebrate any holidays, bdays, etc etc....

me and my girl celebrate everythign now and since she knows how i grew up she is always extra with it..which is cool with me, but i would never let my kids go through what i had to go through......it sucks when you are in class and birthdays are being celebrated and you gotta sit in the corner and do work.....smh.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
i had one jehovah's witness lady knock on my door about 5 years ago. i didn't want to talk to her but i ended up letting her in because she was a nice older woman and just very kind. we talked for about 20 minutes and she took my name and number down, she already had my address.

do you nikkas know that this lady wrote me hand written letters every couple of months for like 4 years telling me how she was praying for me? how she never forgot our conversation and wanted to come by and talk some time again.

to this day i feel bad for never ever writing her back or responding in any type of way because it takes alot to write an actual letter and she had to send me about 7 or 8 full 1-2 page letters.

last year was the last letter i got from her and i haven't received anymore since that.

i don't knock them because they are dead serious about their mission. i don't believe in what they have to say, but they're the only religious group who is seriously about that saved life and having a real desire to help others.

That sht is unacceptable breh :wow:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i would love for one of these idiots to knock at my door

id pick their stupid fukkin religion apart, piece by piece :banderas:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I was raised in it, but left a long time ago (inactive) and no longer attend. Well sometimes I'll attend a memorial to keep my sis (who is also inactive) company but that's it. We both leave the very second it's over. Last time I was at the KH was to attend my uncle's funeral a couple of months ago but thankfully that was in another part of the country that I hadn't been to for years, so I knew very few witnesses there.

At this point in my life, I'm past being angry at them or whatever. I don't believe in organised religion and neither do I believe a small group of men have a monopoly on "truth" and that everyone else is wrong, period. It's just another interpretation of scripture. People have to find their own path. I'm not an atheist, but I'm not joining any groups despite certain people from different religions trying to convert me to their beliefs which I have no interest in whatsoever.

However, like someone else said, if you're not interested tell them to put you on the 'do not call' list and they won't return. No need for the silly pranks or abuse.