Jehovah's Witnesses Just Came By

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Caught a nikka slipping cause I usually don't even answer that shyt. I wasn't trying to be rude, so I was acting like they woke me up and told them that I work nights even though I was fully dressed and looked wide awoke :heh:

They was like oh, we'll come back this week, whats your schedule like? :dahell: I had to be like, my shyt vary, it could be anything:whoa:

Why these nikkas be in the hood so much? One of em was a young chic too, but that bytch was :gag: status

I'm rolling up some greenery on the Watchtower at this very moment tho:troll:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Just don't answer. These dudes were here last Sunday ringing my bell.

I'm like :dahell:

I'm not expecting anyone...who the...oh :shaq2:

*closes window and ignores ringing bell*

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
just politely tell them "i'm not interested right now and y'all don't have to come back". they will write it down and put it in a database not to go back to your house. (kinda like a like a no call list). Ignoring them just makes them come back and try again a few weeks later. i know this because my mom is one. :ld:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:beli: some of yall nikkas straight ignorant.. i can see if they was sellin something.. all they tryna do is put a nikka on right path spritually :aicmon: ... just show a lil respect Jehovah Witnesses some of the nicest ppl in the world LITERALLY..

Right path spiritually?

fukk out of my face.

"Right path?"

Are you telling me you can't learn to not be a dikk without believing in hell, some omnipotent/scient being that watches you jack off, or reading some outdated books based on someone's idea of what they think morality should be?

I don't care how nice they are.

JH's reject blood transfusions and all sorts of other non-scientific shyt.

fukk Jehovah's Witnesses and fukk their religion.

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
just politely tell them "i'm not interested right now and y'all don't have to come back". they will write it down and put it in a database not to go back to your house. (kinda like a like a no call list). Ignoring them just makes them come back and try again a few weeks later. i know this because my mom is one. :ld:
:russ: at the last part

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Sorry to hear that.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i had one jehovah's witness lady knock on my door about 5 years ago. i didn't want to talk to her but i ended up letting her in because she was a nice older woman and just very kind. we talked for about 20 minutes and she took my name and number down, she already had my address.

do you nikkas know that this lady wrote me hand written letters every couple of months for like 4 years telling me how she was praying for me? how she never forgot our conversation and wanted to come by and talk some time again.

to this day i feel bad for never ever writing her back or responding in any type of way because it takes alot to write an actual letter and she had to send me about 7 or 8 full 1-2 page letters.

last year was the last letter i got from her and i haven't received anymore since that.

i don't knock them because they are dead serious about their mission. i don't believe in what they have to say, but they're the only religious group who is seriously about that saved life and having a real desire to help others.

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
Right path spiritually?

fukk out of my face.

"Right path?"

Are you telling me you can't learn to not be a dikk without believing in hell, some omnipotent/scient being that watches you jack off, or reading some outdated books based on someone's idea of what they think morality should be?

I don't care how nice they are.

JH's reject blood transfusions and all sorts of other non-scientific shyt.

fukk Jehovah's Witnesses and fukk their religion.

:snoop: ..........:wow: