Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Ahh good point. Rather than trust accredited reporting that references nat security clearances I'll take your word for it since... You were following the events?

It's reasonably clear which narratives the IRA pushed, this was one of them. There's clear evidence it was a false narrative invented by SVR and no evidence that the theory holds water.

No one believes the black community was tricked into voting Republican simply because the black community wasn't. Just a couple c00ns like you who enjoy the attention from being contrarian.
:umad: I didn't hear read/shyt about russia manipulating anything until your white master Hillary realized trump trolled his way into beating her

"Accredited" news sources ran the lie that black people specifically were manipulated by Russia to vote in a way that they normally would not, so you looking at european accreditation as some sort of meter for judging the validity of a story only speaks to your own lack of intelligence, naivete and gullible nature

As if "accredited" news sources dont post lies on page 1 and retractions on page 51

Like I said, you're out of your element here

As if the NSA iant already spying on EVERYONE and seth rich didnt only need to tell them where to look SPECIFICALLY

You're pitiful :mjlol:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
:umad: I didn't hear read/shyt about russia manipulating anything until your white master Hillary realized trump trolled his way into beating her

That's because you're an uninformed imbecile, nothing to gloat over.

It's well reported that the White House, Congress and the FBI were very aware of election manipulation by the Russians but were blocked from releasing a statement about it by Mitch McConnell

"Accredited" news sources ran the lie that black people specifically were manipulated by Russia to vote in a way that they normally would not, so you looking at european accreditation as some sort of meter for judging the validity of a story only speaks to your own lack of intelligence, naivete and gullible nature

As if "accredited" news sources dont post lies on page 1 and retractions on page 51

Like I said, you're out of your element here

Maybe try and cite some sources? Your rhetoric is weak when you appeal to ideas that have no basis in fact.

As if the NSA iant already spying on EVERYONE and seth rich didnt only need to tell them where to look SPECIFICALLY

You're pitiful :mjlol:

It's quite clear that you don't trust the NSA or our own national security apparati. I guess I can't blame you. What is more confusing is your blind trust of the SVR

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl

That's because you're an uninformed imbecile, nothing to gloat over.

It's well reported that the White House, Congress and the FBI were very aware of election manipulation by the Russians but were blocked from releasing a statement about it by Mitch McConnell

Maybe try and cite some sources? Your rhetoric is weak when you appeal to ideas that have no basis in fact.

It's quite clear that you don't trust the NSA or our own national security apparati. I guess I can't blame you. What is more confusing is your blind trust of the SVR
I dont trust ANYONE including you

As I said before, the US has been using russia as an invisible boogeyman for the better part of a century

If you knew your history youd know this

But for some reason you think this "russiagate" trash is something new when its literally the same old cold war propaganda people finally woke up to in the 80s and 90s.

Clearly you went right back to sleep

Russia had nothing to do with seth rich or the 2016 election(unless you're implying that russia "hacked" the electoral college and forced them to vote trump in:mjlol:)

Also, you need me to post sources with respect to "accredited" news sources pushing that russian Facebook meme lie??

And lmao at you believing anything coming out of the White House in the first place btw

I bet you really feel like you're in the loop when you read the the goofy shyt they release huh:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I just showed you clear evidence that Russia invented and worked hard to spread the fake Seth Rich contract killing theory.

There is a 300 page report that details how the IRA, working for the SVR, spread narratives with the intention of boosting Trump's popularity, in conjunction with Trump's campaign.

The Russians have publicly conducted assassination attempts in London and you say they are an irrelevant boogey man.

I am not arguing with you. I'm just correcting you so that other posters don't take your confidence for competence.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I just showed you clear evidence that Russia invented and worked hard to spread the fake Seth Rich contract killing theory.

There is a 300 page report that details how the IRA, working for the SVR, spread narratives with the intention of boosting Trump's popularity, in conjunction with Trump's campaign.

The Russians have publicly conducted assassination attempts in London and you say they are an irrelevant boogey man.

I am not arguing with you. I'm just correcting you so that other posters don't take your confidence for competence.
Once again, I knew about seth rich WAAAAAAAAAAY BEFORE there was any mention of some kind of Russian collusion, and when that story first dropped "accredited" news sources were making the claim that Russians used phishing software to hack those emails(a blatant lie)

Seth rich wasnt even ever mentioned in those articles back then

I don't understand why yall become so gullible whenever they attach the term "russia" to something(I actually do understand, it's called indoctrination)

And what does London have to do with the US? Has Russia done the same on US soil? If so then please educate me on it

And for the 1000th time, trump didnt even win the popular vote...

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Deutsche Bank’s dirty deal with Jeffrey Epstein

Published on Jul 24, 2019
New revelations have emerged about the business relationship between Deutsche Bank and billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. The financial colossus has expressed “absolute commitment” to cooperation with the investigation into Epstein’s crimes. Rick Sanchez explains.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Epstein paid out $30 million to whom?

Published on Jul 24, 2019
Legal and media analyst Lionel of Lionel media and RT America’s Michele Greenstein join to discuss the latest developments in the case against billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Epstein’s bruised neck — ‘suicide?’

Published on Jul 25, 2019
Rick Sanchez discusses the “suicide attempt” that almost killed millionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein in his jail cell.

Last edited: