Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I heard that Jean Luc Brunel guy, the one who gave Epstein a set of 12 yo twins for his birthday :gag:, is now missing. Apparently he had bo social media, nothing in his name, and was living in epsteins Parisian apt. Recall, Epstein was returning from Paris when he got knocked at teterboro. France started an investigation, then everybody disappears. Ghislaine still missing too.

:sas2:

Daps
I heard that Jean Luc Brunel guy, the one who gave Epstein a set of 12 yo twins for his birthday :gag:, is now missing. Apparently he had bo social media, nothing in his name, and was living in epsteins Parisian apt. Recall, Epstein was returning from Paris when he got knocked at teterboro. France started an investigation, then everybody disappears. Ghislaine still missing too.

:sas2:
Illuminati shyt

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Middle finger blatantly in public's face.
  • No followup in MSM in weeks.
  • No look into who he worked for like article above alleges, even though its been mentioned for years.
  • No explanation why his island wasn't seized under warrant at the same time his NY, NM, and Florida mansions were seized. Since everyone has seen the drone video of someone "cleaning up" the island during the few weeks he was in jail. They decide to swarm island after he "died".
  • No explanation on what happened to cameras on his jail cell corridor. No explanation of what was shown on other cameras leading up to his jail cell corridor? No verifiable followup on the what the guards were doing?
This is one of the biggest "fuuck you" to the American public this century. Definitely Top 10.

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Watching this documentary, i feel very very very sorry for a lot of the victims but there are a few that struck me as opportunists who knew what they were doing

for example, the girls that helped him rope women.

dont care how down and out I am...i'd off myself before I brought a sexual predator underage women to take advantage of

Last edited:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
So The Simpsons creator Matt Groening.

Was named by 1 of the girls trafficked by Epstein, as someone she was sent out to have sex with! :scust:
There is alot of sexual deviants (the bad ones) in the world. shyt is crazy. I dont se ehow they can sexualize anybody under 18..hell under 21 if we being truthful.