Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Hillary about to kill him like Seth Rich

:sadcam:

Seth Rich leaked the Hillary emails to Wikileaks... then ends up shot in DC with no witnesses and no motive..

:yeshrug:

source.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This will bring down Trump and the Republicans/Democrats caught up in it.. it's why he's turned the dial up over the past week.. he needs to escalate to achieve Putins agenda and he needs a distraction from the names about to be dropped. If ANY Republicans are implicated there goes Trumps fire wall protecting him.

I never like "Trump is concerned about x so he's going crazy in twitter to hide it" arguments. Trump his always going crazy on twitter. Right now it's aimed at Mueller.

Epstein may have info on republicans but he likely has info on some democrats too. Clearly he was good friends with Trump and partied with him. Does all this mean Trump is a pedo and Epstein has proof? No. Maybe he does but who knows. The Feds seized a lot of his videos so maybe they already have some politicians in their sights. Personally I don't think Epstein is going to snitch on any major people.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
@Originalman

:wow:the real just hit.

SND #42 Whitney Webb Talks On Her Groundbreaking Epstein Report!

For years we've been saying on here that this demonic shyt is happening only to catch a ton of negs from delusional deniers smh

I wanna @ every goofy pizzagate denier to this thread because I know they're ducking it

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
This is a really funny comment considering it's likely Epstein was working with the same Russians who originally created the Seth Rich conspiracy theory
???

The conspiracy theory in which the NSA admitted that seth rich gave them access to Hillary and Podestas emails??

So the Russians control the US NSA now?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Seth Rich leaked the Hillary emails to Wikileaks... then ends up shot in DC with no witnesses and no motive..

:yeshrug:
People on here are literally so terrified of the truth that they delude themselves into believing anything as long as it allows them to remain in their comfort bubble

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
???

The conspiracy theory in which the NSA admitted that seth rich gave them access to Hillary and Podestas emails??

No idea why I go back and forth with deranged c00ns like you but here you go

Russian intel planted Seth Rich conspiracy theory: report

Hillary didn't have Seth Rich killed, and if you believe that it's because the SVR made it up and you believe everything they come up with

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
???

Your request has been processed under the provisions of the FOIA. Fifteen documents (32 pages) responsive to your request have been reviewed by this Agency as required by the FOIA and have found to be currently and properly classified in accordance with Executive Order 13526. These documents meet the criteria for classification as set forth in Subparagraph (c) of Section 1.4 and remains classified TOP SECRET and SECRET

“We have determined that such information exists in these documents”
https://exonews.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/2018.10.04-Letter-from-NSA.pdf

UncomfortablePopularIndianjackal-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
No idea why I go back and forth with deranged c00ns like you but here you go

Russian intel planted Seth Rich conspiracy theory: report

Hillary didn't have Seth Rich killed, and if you believe that it's because the SVR made it up and you believe everything they come up with
The same Russia that used facebook memes to "force" black people to vote for trump huh:mjpls:

Theres no back and forth occurring here. You're flat out wrong

You're reading a 2nd 3rd hand article about an event that I was following in real time

Youre out of your element here

It's so hilarious how yall believe anything with the word "russia" attached to it:mjlol:

Yall make the black community look confused and easily manipulated

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
The same Russia that used facebook memes to "force" black people to vote for trump huh:mjpls:

Theres no back and forth occurring here. You're flat out wrong

You're reading a 2nd 3rd hand article about an event that I was following in real time

Youre out of your element here

It's so hilarious how yall believe anything with the word "russia" attached to it:mjlol:

Yall make the black community look confused and easily manipulated

Ahh good point. Rather than trust accredited reporting that references nat security clearances I'll take your word for it since... You were following the events?

It's reasonably clear which narratives the IRA pushed, this was one of them. There's clear evidence it was a false narrative invented by SVR and no evidence that the theory holds water.

No one believes the black community was tricked into voting Republican simply because the black community wasn't. Just a couple c00ns like you who enjoy the attention from being contrarian.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
They've been using the "big bad russia boogeyman" angle for LITERALLY 70+ YEARS and you dummies STILL fall for it smfh

• Dap
Reactions: IVS