Jeff Grubb says Playstation Showcase before Summer Games Fest

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
And y’all make up strawmen and play dumb so none of these conversation can ever really go anywhere,

You pretend you are here for constructive discourse, but in reality you just wanna stan :manny:

You literally just posted that you’re on here simply to talk shyt, while making strawman arguments and playing dumb in this very thread:dead:

But I won’t derail this any further, you carry on and continue to talk shyt in a thread about a bunch of games you won’t ever play :hubie:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What does gamepass have to do with anything :mjtf: just hating to hate.

I'll bold you the games I am not hype for out of your list.

Not that I won't at them or don't want to play them at some point. I just don't really care if these games come out tomorrow or two years from now.

But I'm silly one :mjlol:
We know your shtick bro.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Only on The Coli will you see someone say most people don’t give a fukk about games that sell multi millions :ohlawd:
There’s like 4 BILLION gamers. A couple million literally is a very small portion of them. Most people don’t give a fukk about what you are talking about on here.

interestingly y’all are adamant that nobody cares about xbox despite the millions of people playing xbox every day :mjpls:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You literally just posted that you’re on here simply to talk shyt, while making strawman arguments and playing dumb in this very thread:dead:
I didn’t make any strawman arguments.

And i’m not against being honest about what i’m doing here. That’s the shyt y’all do.

But I won’t derail this any further, you carry on and continue to talk shyt in a thread about a bunch of games you won’t ever play :hubie:
No games have been posted in this thread. I ain’t said anything about a game i wont play.

Again, that’s what you goofys do.

Redfall thread is the largest and most popular thread this year.

That’s what y’all do :ufdup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's definitely getting it's own SOP. But I'm hoping they throw a tease in there.

If they’re smart they’ll continue to keep it quiet around spider-man, show a little leg and a release date. It’s spider-man it sells itself, do what nintendo did with zelda and what they did last year with Ragnarok

I’m beginning to think more and more non-stop trailer blow outs and demo’s hurt games more than it helps