Jeff Grubb says Playstation Showcase before Summer Games Fest

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This the thing i always say to y’all.

You pretend there’s no way in hell a person could be a gamer and not care about most of the stuff that’s get attention on internet forums.

But the numbers say the overwhelming majority of people don’t give a fukk about those games.

You guys assume the console stan bubble perspective is held by the masses, it’s not :manny:

People that post on forums about video games care about those games

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Not all, but sure.

Most of people debating about consoles online usually view those games as most important. Otherwise what would u talk about :ehh:

Those games cater to enthusiast, the majority of people that spend their days talking about games, reviews, trailers, showcases, console wars, etc. care about AAA games, talking about how many people in general play them in these spaces is irrelevant. The people here care about them. The industry cares about them, and they generate the most discussion.

You can’t handwave away AAA games, this ain’t the family cookout or thanksgiving dinner. This is a gaming discussion forum

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Those games cater to enthusiast, the majority of people that spend their days talking about games, reviews, trailers, showcases, console wars, etc. care about AAA games, talking about how many people in general play them in these spaces is irrelevant. The people here care about them. The industry cares about them, and they generate the most discussion.
Yeah, everything but actually playing the games :mjlol:
You can’t handwave away AAA games, this ain’t the family cookout or thanksgiving dinner. This is a gaming discussion forum
Yes people that actually play games, just play them. They don’t run online to talk about games and systems they don’t play :ehh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Make your self look silly continued.

You don't care about Starfield, Forza, FFVII Rebirth, Spider-Man 2, Starfield, RE4R etc. You only play GROUNDED and B level games on Gamepass, gotcha.
What does gamepass have to do with anything :mjtf: just hating to hate.

I'll bold you the games I am not hype for out of your list.

Not that I won't at them or don't want to play them at some point. I just don't really care if these games come out tomorrow or two years from now.

But I'm silly one :mjlol:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Meach really died on the hill of “AAA games don’t matter” after Phil Spencer botched that post-mortem RedFall interview

eric-bischoff-wow.gif

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah, everything but actually playing the games :mjlol:

Yes people that actually play games, just play them. They don’t run online to talk about games and systems they don’t play :ehh:
You say this, but most us are both actively playing our games and talking about them here. The two aren't mutually exclusive. In fact, I reckon the majority that would come to discuss the games their playing on gaming sites/forums like this because they're the most enthusiastic gamers. Only a select some of ya'll goofs be wasting more time talking about games that you aren't playing and have no plans on playing them. You do you tho. Your response = Sony stans :mjlaugh

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You say this, but most us are both actively playing our games and talking about them here. The two aren't mutually exclusive. In fact, I reckon the majority that would come to discuss the games their playing on gaming sites/forums like this because they're the most enthusiastic gamers.
You are playing the same games as everyone else.

95% of your gaming experience is the same as literally everyone else.

But you guys wake up every morning and log in to internet forums to pretend your experince is so much greater than every one else’s :mjlol:

Only a select some of ya'll goofs be wasting more time talking about games that you aren't playing and have no plans on playing them. You do you tho. Your response = Sony stans :mjlaugh
Yes which is why daily starting at like 6am we get a multitude of threads about xbox and xbox games.

the most popular thread this year is about a game 99% of people in the thread have no intention on playing.

You are in all those threads talking dumb shyt :ufdup:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Meach really died on the hill of “AAA games don’t matter” after Phil Spencer botched that post-mortem RedFall interview

eric-bischoff-wow.gif
And y’all make up strawmen and play dumb so none of these conversation can ever really go anywhere,

You pretend you are here for constructive discourse, but in reality you just wanna stan :manny:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You are playing the same games as everyone else.

95% of your gaming experience is the same as literally everyone else.

But you guys wake up every morning and log in to internet forums to pretend your experince is so much greater than every one else’s :mjlol:
I don't even know wtf you're talking about here.
Yes which is why daily starting at like 6am we get a multitude of threads about xbox and xbox games.

the most popular thread this year is about a game 99% of people in the thread have no intention on playing.

You are in all those threads talking dumb shyt :ufdup:
I’m here to talk shyt :manny:
Also, compared to most of ya'll clowns, my talk shyt posts are extremely low and I've never been on a thread making spree daily for years like you and some of your other fools do and have done.