Jeff Grubb says Playstation Showcase before Summer Games Fest

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall are absolutely insane :dahell:

Microsoft literally has not put out a big game since halo Infinte
Bruh I don't care about these huge 1st party triple A games like that. I don't care about them on Xbox and I don't care about them on PS.
PS only has 3 1st party series that are triple A that like and Xbox had only 2 before getting more studios.

Nintendo triple A games are the ones I'm into more so than either PS or xbox if we talking "big" games.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Bruh I don't care about these huge 1st party triple A games like that. I don't care about them on Xbox and I don't care about them on PS.
PS only has 3 1st party series that are triple A that like and Xbox had only 2 before getting more studios.

That doesn’t change the facts, microsoft been in a slump for two generations now. Anything else you say is 🧢

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That doesn’t change the facts, microsoft been in a slump for two generations now. Anything else you say is 🧢
It's only a slump if you chasing a certain type of 1st party triple A game, in which case I got Playstation and nintendo to cover those bases.:manny: or if you wanna console war, otherwise outside of last gen MS is fine.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's only a slump if you chasing a certain type of 1st party triple A game, in which case I got Playstation and nintendo to cover those bases.:manny: or if you wanna console war, otherwise outside of last gen MS is fine.

I mean, this is the playstation showcase thread, which is about games. im not sure what sort of conversation you’re looking to find here if it ain’t console wars.

And you’re literally the only person that thinks that about xbox, not even phil spencer thinks that

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Nintendo triple A games are the ones I'm into more so than either PS or xbox if we talking "big" games.
Sure you don’t.

Daps

:mjlol: Bout to cry

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Make your self look silly continued.

You don't care about Starfield, Forza, FFVII Rebirth, Spider-Man 2, Starfield, RE4R etc. You only play GROUNDED and B level games on Gamepass, gotcha.
This the thing i always say to y’all.

You pretend there’s no way in hell a person could be a gamer and not care about most of the stuff that’s get attention on internet forums.

But the numbers say the overwhelming majority of people don’t give a fukk about those games.

You guys assume the console stan bubble perspective is held by the masses, it’s not :manny: