Jeff Fisher "looks the part" his way into coaching as long as he has

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Steve Wyche of NFL Media explains that Rams COO Kevin Demoff “seemed to hint” that coach Jeff Fisher will be back after 2016, the final season of his current five-year deal.

“Everybody will want to judge Jeff through the prism of just the record, but that’s totally unfair when you look at the set of circumstances he was handed this year,” Demoff told Wyche. “It was different than any team in the NFL.

“We moved halfway across the country, then had OTAs in Oxnard. Training camp was in Irvine, now we’re in Thousand Oaks. We moved coaches and players and families. To provide leadership and consistency, he’s done a model job.”

091315snCoachCeleb

:dead:

I'm now thinking Fisher drafted a crappy QB on purpose bc he knew it'd buy him more time and excuses :ohhh:

Dude is really playing chess lol

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Steve Wyche of NFL Media explains that Rams COO Kevin Demoff “seemed to hint” that coach Jeff Fisher will be back after 2016, the final season of his current five-year deal.

“Everybody will want to judge Jeff through the prism of just the record, but that’s totally unfair when you look at the set of circumstances he was handed this year,” Demoff told Wyche. “It was different than any team in the NFL.

“We moved halfway across the country, then had OTAs in Oxnard. Training camp was in Irvine, now we’re in Thousand Oaks. We moved coaches and players and families. To provide leadership and consistency, he’s done a model job.”

091315snCoachCeleb

They say that as if the entire organization has lived in st. Louis for 22 years and has 8 young kids and a sick grandma....like they don't trade players from Cincinnati to oakland and shyt all the time...gtfoh..half the team is probably CLOSER to home

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
If Fischer keeps his job after this season....then he MUST got something on the Rams owner Keroke or however u spell his name.

The white privilege is real but he got too much talent to have such a poor record. And why I never read anything about Gurley. I read articles all the time about many RBs like Sproles, Elliott, CJ Anderson, Bell, McCoy, Murray, Henry, Martin, etc....but nothing about Gurley this year. I haven't watched any Rams games lately but is Gurley being used appropriately? Maybe its a reason but I would think he would have some breakout performances this year.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
7-9

He will go 4-0 in December and keep his job

:wow:
Yup and he will SWEEP the Seahags AGAIN...that may prove to be enough for him to keep his job. His job security is one of the best I've seen...especially for a high profile, multi M job.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The white privilege is real but he got too much talent to have such a poor record. And why I never read anything about Gurley. I read articles all the time about many RBs like Sproles, Elliott, CJ Anderson, Bell, McCoy, Murray, Henry, Martin, etc....but nothing about Gurley this year. I haven't watched any Rams games lately but is Gurley being used appropriately? Maybe its a reason but I would think he would have some breakout performances this year.

Their OL is shyt, he's consistently getting hit behind the LOS. In addition, they have two shyt QBs. Kinda hard to run effectively with that combination.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Their OL is shyt, he's consistently getting hit behind the LOS. In addition, they have two shyt QBs. Kinda hard to run effectively with that combination.
Ok I was wondering. Its just that I haven't watched the Rams play because their games don't show since Im way across the country. I only seen part of the week 1 game when they got shut out by the 9ers and Blaine Gabbert.

Is Goff that bad too? I knew Keenum was avg at best.

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Fischer keeps his job after this season....then he MUST got something on the Rams owner Keroke or however u spell his name.
Soccer heads will tell you that Kroenke is doing the same shyt with Arsenal in England.
He's married to one of the Walton heiresses (Walmart), and as long as the money comes in he doesn't give a shyt about wins or losses:wow:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

091315snCoachCeleb

Just look at him.....don't his look scream "my kinda guy"? :troll:

As long as that skin keep caccin and that 'stache keep stashing, Jeff Fisher definitely gon have a job in this league. :mjgrin:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Ok I was wondering. Its just that I haven't watched the Rams play because their games don't show since Im way across the country. I only seen part of the week 1 game when they got shut out by the 9ers and Blaine Gabbert.

Is Goff that bad too? I knew Keenum was avg at best.

Well maybe shyt isn't accurate for Goff, but he looked totally unprepared in the Miami game. He was better against the Saints. Still, he's had two starts... very green