Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:mjlol:

Death. Taxes. Jeff Fisher finishing 7-9

7-8, one game away from cosmic balance and an 8-8 record that would have been the team's best since 2006 and Fisher's personal best since 2008. Once again, Fisher got everyone's hopes up. Television pundits started their usual din about how competitive the Rams would be next season. Fools. This just peak Fisher, fooling you into thinking he's a good coach right before losing an ugly game with another irrelevant team to finish 7-9.Balance in the universe has been achieved. Have fun rooting for Jeff Fisher, Los Angelenos.

Last edited:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
dan reeves has the most losses by a head coach in the nfl at 165.

jeff fisher is already at 156......another 7-9/6-10 record and he ties/ and or breaks it.:heh:

with only one sb appearance off the back of air mcnair:sas1:
The same media saying Fisher is a bubble hall of famer claim McNair isn't a hall of famer. Every other quarterback with McNair's numbers is in the Hall of Fame. One of the biggest McNair haters just got his credentials to vote on the hall of fame last month too.:snoop:

premier58

All Star
Daps
The same media saying Fisher is a bubble hall of famer claim McNair isn't a hall of famer. Every other quarterback with McNair's numbers is in the Hall of Fame. One of the biggest McNair haters just got his credentials to vote on the hall of fame last month too.:snoop:
I've never like Fisher. In my opinion, his ultra conservative cost a great talent(McNair)a surefire hall of fame career.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada

^^^^^^^^
now that's a sumbytch that knows some football :smugfavre: