Jeff Fisher "looks the part" his way into coaching as long as he has

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Their OL is shyt, he's consistently getting hit behind the LOS. In addition, they have two shyt QBs. Kinda hard to run effectively with that combination.
Ok I was wondering. Its just that I haven't watched the Rams play because their games don't show since Im way across the country. I only seen part of the week 1 game when they got shut out by the 9ers and Blaine Gabbert.

Is Goff that bad too? I knew Keenum was avg at best.
Goff looks promising.. He should've been starting weeks ago. Fisher needs to go

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Jeff Fisher returning in 2017? Rams COO says 'totally unfair' to judge him on record

giphy.gif

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I could actually see some sense in keeping Fisher one more year then fire him before you move into the new stadium in 2019

Exactly. The one thing owners hate more than paying a coach big money is paying a coach big money to go away. No sense in paying two head coaches

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Arsenal fans have been calling for his firing for at least 5 years
They pay the most expensive ticket in Europe and haven't sniffed a title in over 10 years:heh:
arsene-wenger-arsenal-graph_3306008.jpg

bkpnqs8cuaabgwe.jpg
no shyt, i'm an arsenal fan and i want his old ass gone, but don't compare that fukkboy jeff fisher to a man who finishes in the top tier of the league every single season. we're just tired of the groundhog seasons. if jeff fisher was finishing 12-4 every year and making to the conference championship every season, the argument against him would take on a different tone. he just sucks. wenger doesn't suck, he's just hit a ceiling on his excellence.

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no shyt, i'm an arsenal fan and i want his old ass gone, but don't compare that fukkboy jeff fisher to a man who finishes in the top tier of the league every single season. we're just tired of the groundhog seasons. if jeff fisher was finishing 12-4 every year and making to the conference championship every season, the argument against him would take on a different tone. he just sucks. wenger doesn't suck, he's just hit a ceiling on his excellence.
Damn, they have the same OWNER... that's all I'm saying:heh:

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man fukk jabba the hutt too.

i miss the days when no one owned a majority of the shares and it was just a collection shareholders. :mjcry:
that shyt is over... Consolidation rules these days.
The only exceptions are the fan-owned teams in Spain and Germany (Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao, Bayern, etc)