Jeff Fisher "looks the part" his way into coaching as long as he has

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Rams have to keep Fisher, he is 10 L's away from greatness.

4lkxiid.png

They always say you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. :troll:

Shula has twice as many wins with the same losses.....be .500 for 21 years brehs

It takes a lot of work to be that consistently mediocre.
tUcsQ9s.png

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
*Looks at STL's QBs this season*

8-8 would be a great record for them. :manny:

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Doesn't Jim Schwartz have a job in the officiating office of the NFL now? I'd bet money Fischer helped him get that job, given their connections. It's amazing how far you can get being mediocre as long as you talk the right talk. And look the part, of course.
:mjpls:

As a Bills fan, I rather had Schwartz as a coach then Rex I'm dead ass serious :martin::to:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't see the pretty good coach findings on his resume

I don't think he's good, but I'm surprised he has done this well with the team he has....and that's why he's not getting fired. Maybe next year.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I don't think he's good, but I'm surprised he has done this well with the team he has....and that's why he's not getting fired. Maybe next year.
"Done this well."

Many expected them to play better in
Light of their defense being so talented. The only thing not surprising is Jeff Fisher being at this juncture again and his mediocrity being valued again. :heh:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Done this well."

Many expected them to play better in
Light of their defense being so talented. The only thing not surprising is Jeff Fisher being at this juncture again and his mediocrity being valued again. :heh:

With Nick Foles? :mjlol:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

A team that have nothing but first rounders on defense. They haven't done well. They should have better with that defense and Gurley running the ball. They would be fighting for a playoff spot with better coaching.