Jeff Fisher "looks the part" his way into coaching as long as he has

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
“I love it when nobody says you have a chance to win,” Arians told reporters after the game,via Gregg Rosenthal of Around the League. “There’s an 11-3 team and a team that is always 8-8. You figure it out.”

I missed this ether from Bruce Arians goin at Jeff Fisher last year after Cards beat the Rams

:dead:

This statement defines why Bruce Arians rocks a Kangol.

Arian pop shyt is off the meter...

Last edited:

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Well Jeff Fisher did just tell Rodney Harrison in so many words to sit his dirty cheating ass down.

Jeff Fisher arrived at press conference ready to respond to Rodney Harrison's criticism of him. The Q and A:

Q: Your thoughts about Rodney Harrison criticizing you?
JF: "Yeah, I saw it as a matter of fact. I was actually…I don’t want to say I took things personal, but it was kind of a personal attack on me. But, again, I think you have to consider the source. I saw it last night on the airplane. You’re talking about a guy that had a great career. I mean, the guy played a long time. He was hard to defend. He was a really active defensive player. But, this is coming from a guy that had 18 unnecessary roughness penalties, seven personal fouls, four roughing the passer penalties, a total of 77 penalties in his career and was voted three times the dirtiest player in the National Football League and was suspended for a hit, a helmet-to-helmet hit on Jerry Rice in 2002. Okay? This is where these comments are coming from. I’ll just say this: Since 2000, it’s been a privilege and honor for me to be on the competition committee. Our main focus, as you guys have followed this league for a long time know, our main focus is player safety. So, for Rodney to come out and say that I did something like that is absolutely absurd. So, that’s all I have to say on that.”

premier58

All Star
Daps

One of the illest coaching disses ever. Right up there with "You know you cant spell Citrus, without the U and the T."

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Michael Bennett knows

RNS :wow:

Seattle Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett said Monday that Arizona Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians is one of the few coaches in the league he’d like to play for.

The Seahawks returned to practice Monday following their bye week with their first meeting this season against the Cardinals upcoming this week on Sunday Night Football. In discussing the game against Arizona, Bennett said Arians is one the coaches he could see himself playing for.

“Arians is a great coach. He’s one of the coaches that if I ever got a chance to play for him, he’s one of the coaches I’d want to play for is Arians because he’s such a good coach in things that he does and loves the game of football,” Bennett said. “I think he’s one of the best coaches out there.”

Bennett was then asked if there’s any specific reason he’d like to play for Arians.

“I think it’s the hat, the Kangol hat,” Bennett said. “Arians got that swag, man. He reminds me of myself with the swag, button-up, the way he answers questions with a lot of enthusiasm. I just think he’s a cool guy, man.”

:wow:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Uppin

Now Fisher trying to distract from his horrific coaching..Rams are headed to another 7-9 season :mjlol:

Jeff Fisher had Jay Cutler ranked ahead of Vince Young in 2006
Posted by Darin Gantt on November 13, 2015, 8:03 AM EST
cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptzjzwuxnzqwmdlmodgxn2q2zdhimzmwnwm4mdgzmzvi-e1442243516417.jpeg
AP
It’s not news that Jeff Fisher and Vince Young had a rocky relationship when they were with the Titans.

But it was worth noting this week that when Fisher was evaluating quarterbacks in the 2006 NFL Draft, he preferred Jay Cutler.

During a conference call with Chicago media, the Rams coach said he thought the Cutler was the best quarterback in the 2006 draft class.

“Looking back, I would say that I had the three quarterbacks ranked Cutler, [Matt] Leinart and Young,” Fisher said, via Jeff dikkerson of ESPN.com. “I loved Jay. You know. I mean, we watched him play in our own backyard, man. We had a private workout there in our indoor facility and coached him in the Senior Bowl. It just didn’t work out.”

Fisher and the Titans used the third pick in the draft on Young, while Leinart went 10th to the Cardinals and Cutler fell to the Broncos with the 11th pick.

Fisher said he’s been impressed with the job Bears offensive coordinator Adam Gase and quarterbacks coach Dowell Loggains had done with Cutler.

“They’ve done a great job with him in the pocket,” Fisher said. “His feet. His fundamentals. Everything. Jay is playing really good. I’m not excited about the fact that he’s playing really good right now this week, but I’m happy for Jay. But they’ve done a really good job with him.”

Given the way the Young era in Nashville worked out, it’s not hard to imagine Fisher sounding a bit wistful as he talks about what might have been, if only his owner would have let him taken the guy he obviously wanted.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Well Jeff Fisher did just tell Rodney Harrison in so many words to sit his dirty cheating ass down.

Jeff Fisher arrived at press conference ready to respond to Rodney Harrison's criticism of him. The Q and A:

Q: Your thoughts about Rodney Harrison criticizing you?
JF: "Yeah, I saw it as a matter of fact. I was actually…I don’t want to say I took things personal, but it was kind of a personal attack on me. But, again, I think you have to consider the source. I saw it last night on the airplane. You’re talking about a guy that had a great career. I mean, the guy played a long time. He was hard to defend. He was a really active defensive player. But, this is coming from a guy that had 18 unnecessary roughness penalties, seven personal fouls, four roughing the passer penalties, a total of 77 penalties in his career and was voted three times the dirtiest player in the National Football League and was suspended for a hit, a helmet-to-helmet hit on Jerry Rice in 2002. Okay? This is where these comments are coming from. I’ll just say this: Since 2000, it’s been a privilege and honor for me to be on the competition committee. Our main focus, as you guys have followed this league for a long time know, our main focus is player safety. So, for Rodney to come out and say that I did something like that is absolutely absurd. So, that’s all I have to say on that.”
Rodney Harrison responds to Jeff Fisher
Posted by Mike Florio on November 10, 2015, 2:04 PM EST
images-e1447182213300.jpeg
Getty Images
Earlier today, we framed the debate between former NFL player (and current NBC analyst) Rodney Harrison and Rams coach Jeff Fisher with quotes from both guys.

Harrison, appearing on KJR Radio in Seattle with Dave “Softy” Mahler, has responded.

“The bottom line is this, all I did was I spoke on an experience that I had,” Harrison told Mahler. “Bobby [Wade] came and hit me on my knee, I looked up to the sideline and those guys were laughing and joking. You don’t laugh and joke at anybody’s injuries because it can happen to any football player at any point in time. That’s what I saw and I just spoke about it. He took things personally and made it what it was and then he started naming all these personal fouls and penalties and stuff like that. Basically saying, ‘Look at the source.’ Well, look at the source: A two-time Super Bowl Champion, a guy that played in four Super Bowls, a guy that had a heck of a career, a guy that loves the game. And did I play on the edge? Yes, I did play on the edge. But if you’re calling me dirty and you assume that I am a dirty player. . . . Well, if I am a dirty player then guess what, I should know what a dirty hit is. That’s why I called it what it was. It was a cheap shot, it was a dirty shot, and I think everybody else that saw that tape saw that.”

That’s likely the end of it, unless Fisher replies to Rodney’s response and/or otherwise has anything more to say about the situation.

Or unless and until others in a position of influence who have been quietly monitoring the brouhaha decide to go on the record and chime in.
Rodney Harrison responds to Jeff Fisher