Reppin
Detroit
BejXL_HCUAA3obu.jpg

"Looking the part" undoubtedly has to do with hirings

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I give it to Fisher though. Dude was always able to call some wild special team plays during his days with the titans

Anyway the only reason dude has a job is because his years with the titans in which Steve and Eddie saved his ass year after year.

I still won't forgive him for helping management lock McNair out that training room.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
I don't think anyone should be surprised, the underline tones of racism is the NFL are insane. Gary kubiak got another head coaching job in denver.

And if you compare a guy like jeff fisher to mike tomlin it's not even close and every year there are plenty of steeler fans & beat writers who are always trying to push this notion that he's on the hot seat. In 8 full seasons as coach, tomlins has won 4 divison championships, 2 conference championships and one superbowl. In 21 years fisher is 14 games over 500 while tomlin is 37 games over. NFL is a good ole boys league.
tumblr_mwbr3t1xeq1rkf2nio2_250.gif

:wow:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Jeff Fisher :mjlol:

The quintessential embodiment of white privilege..

Rams are the most penalized undisciplined team in the league but the moustache been the rock as the leader of the "Competition Committee" as one of the NFL's "most respected head coaches"

:mjlol:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
OH LOOK!

they're 4-4 again looks like another moral victory ass season wasted

7-9

This cacazoid has Aaron Donald, Robert Quinn, Chris Long, Ogletree, Laurianitis, Janoris Jenkins, Tavon Austin, Gurley

and all he can do is go 3-0 in the division and lose every other game

:pachaha:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
BejXL_HCUAA3obu.jpg

"Looking the part" undoubtedly has to do with hirings

:whoa:... Lay off Mike Pettine. Didn't you hear, his dad is a legendary high school coach out in western PA. Dude does such a rootin-tootin darn good job coaching up boys going through puberty that it's only inevitable that his son should be great at coaching grown ass men. At least that's what I've been hearing here in NY since 2009. Bloodlines & all that good sh!t :smugbiden:

Seriously, the only thing Pettine's ever done right in pro football was have the sense to stick his nose as far as he could up Rex Ryan's ass (and given that Rex is "bi-curious" who knows what else Pettine was sticking where) that he got named as a puppet DC with the Jets so he could raise his profile after those good defenses Rex ran in 2009 & 2010. Sure he can't consistently win, but that bald head, that scowl, and his pappy lives right across the Ohio-PA border, you telling me there's a more deserving coach out there?:gimpbron:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
:whoa:... Lay off Mike Pettine. Didn't you hear, his dad is a legendary high school coach out in western PA. Dude does such a rootin-tootin darn good job coaching up boys going through puberty that it's only inevitable that his son should be great at coaching grown ass men. At least that's what I've been hearing here in NY since 2009. Bloodlines & all that good sh!t :smugbiden:

Seriously, the only thing Pettine's ever done right in pro football was have the sense to stick his nose as far as he could up Rex Ryan's ass (and given that Rex is "bi-curious" who knows what else Pettine was sticking where) that he got named as a puppet DC with the Jets so he could raise his profile after those good defenses Rex ran in 2009 & 2010. Sure he can't consistently win, but that bald head, that scowl, and his pappy lives right across the Ohio-PA border, you telling me there's a more deserving coach out there?:gimpbron:

Pettine's a good coach imo