Jeff Fisher "looks the part" his way into coaching as long as he has

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The funny thing about Jeff Fischer is that he looks like and sounds like a southern redneck so immediately other hillbillies and "small town" Americans identify with him, but he is from Los Angeles. Born and raised. He probably takes off that stache at night, slicks back his hair, sprays on a tan and slips off into the night unnoticed.
:mjlol:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
when they showed Fisher on the sideline before than final INT, I just knew the Rams were gonna comeback and win.

Fisher just has that look. That man can coach

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I think he's a good coach that keeps having bad luck

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
I think he's a good coach that keeps having bad luck
Yeah having 2 first round picks for 3 years is TERRIBLE luck
Inheriting a defense that already had 2 of the 10 best Dlineman on it is TERRIBLE luck

Dude walked into just about the best situation any new coach can walk into

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Watching the Skins and seeing how the Rams with their dominant defensive line lose to these dudes had me thinking....how on earth does a guy who hasn't seen a playoff game since 2008 keep his job after this season if they don't make a run of some kind?

The NFC West is ripe for the taking this year...and if any year is for them to do it...it's this year.

But something tells me Jeff is looking at that mirror every morning combing that "keep my job" stache while looking like:

night-at-the-roxbury-o.gif

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Maybe not elite, but I always hear him talked about as being good, from in game commentators and sports talk etc, plus the amount of years he has had a job while doing little to nothing
5 winning seasons, 5 losing seasons, and 5 8-8 seasons with I think a 5-6 record or something like that in the playoffs. The definition of mediocre.