Jeff Fisher "looks the part" his way into coaching as long as he has

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
cowboy.jpg

Bet you Jeff is in the bathroom this morning using his mustache comb singing "I woke up like this" to himself to his mirror

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I'm certain Schiano gets his eyebrows threaded to look like angry birds and puts a chisel to his jaw before meeting with the Bucs ownership when he has to. How much longer will that "I look like I mean business" work for him? :heh:
:mjlol:

just seen this

:deadmanny:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
The funny thing about Jeff Fischer is that he looks like and sounds like a southern redneck so immediately other hillbillies and "small town" Americans identify with him, but he is from Los Angeles. Born and raised. He probably takes off that stache at night, slicks back his hair, sprays on a tan and slips off into the night unnoticed.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
The funny thing about Jeff Fischer is that he looks like and sounds like a southern redneck so immediately other hillbillies and "small town" Americans identify with him, but he is from Los Angeles. Born and raised. He probably takes off that stache at night, slicks back his hair, sprays on a tan and slips off into the night unnoticed.
:laff:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

FranklinandLamar-GTAV.jpg

I can see it