Jeff Bezos, Whole Foods Wants Workers to Pay for Colleagues' Sick Leave During Coronavirus Pandemic

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:skip: You do know that Reagan was shot by a guy whose father ate dinner with his vp the night before... don't you? That's intra class, coworker beef, not the impoverished rising up. :heh:

I said nothing about the impoverished rising up, Lennon got shot by a crazy obsessed "fan". He's already a target, but including the dikkheads shyt he's on, I can see some SJW weirdo or mental person really trying to get at him. Or a disgruntled worker, he's making enemies to look out for, besides the usual crazies.

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
I just talked to someone for the first time last week who works in an Amazon Distribution Center. I thought in terms of wage jobs that working there would be peachy keen honky dory. Found out that shyt is a sweatshop. :picard:

And that they have to work “mandatory overtime” and if they don’t they get let go? :mindblown:

Wtf is mandatory overtime? I told the brotha that that shyt sounds illegal. How they gonna force you to work over 40hrs a week if you don’t want to?

I worked there for about a year. This was back when it was paying $12 and not $15. Shyt was cool as hell, won’t no sweat shop.

We ain’t have mandatory overtime we just had something called flex up where u work like 1 hour more cuz the volume is high

• Dap
Reactions: boy

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
BrownMessyEagle-small.gif