Jeff bezos predicts humanity will be slaves in space while the elite have earth

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
:mjlol: @ rich elites sending the working & middle class to space to work while they treat the Earth that they destroyed like a resort.

This is so far from being feasible. The richer these people get, the further they are from anything that resembles reality.

Feasible???....the only limit to feasibility is human imagination lol.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Meh I'm gonna be dead so whatever, you already have people from poor nations mining their countries to ruin and living hell on earth while people in rich countries enjoy the natural advantage they were born into and the abundance of resources, that would be a more extreme version than what we are living now.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I know were going to have a great population crunch in the next 100 years, but we're also going to trash the earth before we have the technology to have millions let alone billions in space colonies.

Bezos dream is for that scenario, the more likely reality is a super advanced space station for the rich, while the poor stay on earth.

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside
Feasible???....the only limit to feasibility is human imagination lol.
Feasible has nothing to do with imagination. You can conjure up and plan anything you want but when it comes to being able to execute said plan; that's where feasibility comes into play.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I know were going to have a great population crunch in the next 100 years, but we're also going to trash the earth before we have the technology to have millions let alone billions in space colonies.

Bezos dream is for that scenario, the more likely reality is a super advanced space station for the rich, while the poor stay on earth.
I agree, unless there's something that happens to the earth population. It'd be way easier for the rich to just blast off