Jeff bezos predicts humanity will be slaves in space while the elite have earth

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
And people worship this piece of shyt, it’s even worse with Musk. We need to eliminate the idea of individuals having a billion or more dollars, in a way that nobody would ever even think about becoming a billionaire again.
download-2.jpg

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amazon’s Bezos predicts only limited number of people will get to remain on Earth

13 Nov, 2021 14:15 / Updated 22 hours ago
RT

Humanity will move most industry into space and allow only a select few to remain on our planet, which will be turned into a natural resort, according to self-funded space explorer Jeff Bezos.
The Amazon billionaire enthusiastically shared his predictions for what human civilization will look like in the future – with him personally helping to bring that future closer – during a talk at the annual Ignatius Forum in Washington, DC.

He expects vast cylindrical space colonies spinning to create artificial gravity for millions of residents to take over most industrial production. Meanwhile, Earth will be turned into a natural reserve with restricted access similar to US national parks today.

“This place is special, we can’t ruin it,” the founder of Amazon said of our planet.

“Millions of people will move from Earth to space over time. And that’s the vision of Blue Origin – millions of people working in space,” he said, referring to his own firm.

“Over centuries, most or many of the people will be born in space. It will be their first home. They will be born on these colonies, they will live on these colonies. They may visit Earth the way you would visit Yellowstone National Park,” Bezos predicted.
Creh sounds like a Bond villain.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I don’t think anybody has to worry about this...Amazon is fukking up getting your shoes getting somewhere here ON EARTH, IN THE SAME COUNTRY; they for damn sure ain’t gonna figure out how to get most humans and suitable work infrastructure in space...
It's not possible yet..

But there's this thing called a space elevator. Once that's invented it's over :ufdup:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Well about that... Soon as you're 20 miles up you're not in america anymore.

They'll mold the laws to fit the situation, because they'll have to make new laws, this is uncharted.

My guess is the colonies will have their own laws and rules completely independent of American laws and courts. Probably administered by one of Bezos companies Amazon itself even :laff:. Not even joking
You got to talk to Pluto and them about this one. You can’t sue me :mjlol:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
:mjlol: I guess many black people will be the hardest and last to go. Many of us still think the earth is flat.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And people worship this piece of shyt, it’s even worse with Musk. We need to eliminate the idea of individuals having a billion or more dollars, in a way that nobody would ever even think about becoming a billionaire again.

This is how poor people think:mjlol: imagine if the world had caps on money. We wouldn't have this fine technology we have today. These huge corporations made it so they can create vaccines in 6 months that use to take 6 years. Your phone can do what computers do.. The very luxury you have now is because these huge corporations created them.